Chapter 27: Warped Tour

Hey guys so I know long time forgive me but here it is so I think like two more chapters or one left. Anyways I hope this chapter is okay with you guys I made it long. Also thank you for all the votes and comments I love every single one of you guys and I do read them. This chapter the music parts are like based on things that happened to me in life and music has saved me many times I have been like struggling to get better and my bands have helped me sooo much and I'm thankful for them. I did go to warped tour so this chapter is kind of a true story because it did I happen to me. So anyways thank you for putting up with me and I love you all remember 10 votes and comments!!!!!

LOVE YOU<333333

*HUGS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU*

***********************************

(Miriam's POV )

Time flew by and it's now May. I know May! I have been good I have forgiven my mom and yup you guessed it she still with the new guy his name is Sam. He seems like a good guy I have only meet him briefly.

My mom is happy so it's all good with her. With Zach and Esly everything is good as well. At first Zach was pretty upset with himself and he tried pushing me away because he had "hurt me". Alex helped me with getting him to talk to me and so did Esly. I made him sit down with me and talk everything out.

I told him that it wasn't his fault and that he shouldn't think that way. It's not like he could've prevented it before it happened right?!

After talking things out with him he felt better and it was all good. I was really thankful that he got over the guilt but sometimes I can tell he feels guilty but I always make sure to think otherwise.

After a week of being in the hospital I had gone home I wasn't allowed to go back to school just yet but Alex,Zach, Josh and Esly would come and hangout with me and give me my missing work.

Once I was able to go to school I had to go to therapy for my muscles to get working and stuff. Now though after a few months I'm doing better each day!

Today is a great day! Why? Because I'm currently waiting outside in line to go to Warped Tour!!!!!!!

"Angel calm down" Alex said trying to hold me down as I jumped in excitement.

"I can't calm down do you know who I'm going to see!!!!" I said excitedly.

"Yes" he said with a smile on his face.

" I'm going to see Bring Me The Horizon!!!!!" I yelled and clapped in excitement. I'm a huge fan of Bring Me The Horizon I love all of them Oli is like asdfghjkl!!!!! He's just gah! I love him!!!

Alex laughed as I smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked at him lovingly and then turned around and put my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist.

"I love you Angel" he whispered as he put his forehead against mine.

"Love you to" I replied and pecked his lips.

"So guys this is the plan we take a picture of the float of names and then we see around" Zach said .

"Of course, I'm so stoked to see my bands" Esly said to all of us.

"Yea me to hey guys are we going to go into the mosh pits?" Josh asked the boys.

"I'm so down" Zach replied.

"I'm up for it" Alex says.

"Guys no mosh pits what if you guys get hurt and they have the wall of death here to you know Oli does those" I said in a stern tone. Mosh pits have kind of scared me but they also look cool but the idea of getting bruise doesn't convince me much to actually join one.

"Angel come on, I'm not going to get hurt and I if I do I won't go in one anymore" Alex whined and gave me a kiss on the cheek for reassurance.

I sighed making him grin.

"Okay promise me you won't get hurt too much" I said pleadingly.

"Don't worry Angel I'm all man" he smirked down at me making me roll my eyes.

" Guys! We are almost there oh gosh! Ahh!!!!!" Esly yelled in excitement as we walked to the gates where they were accepting the tickets. My stomach flipped as I was close to see my bands that I have been dying to see.

We took out are tickets out and they told us to put down our bags as they checked for stuff although it's kind of ironic because I heard people do drugs here and they don't get called out but at least they check for weapons.

After everyone was cleared out I noticed that all the tour buses were were to are left and I was just super excited.

We all walked towards the board which was an inflatable thing which had all the performances, the time, and what stage they would play. We took pictures of the the board and I immediately checked the time and it turned out to be Bring Me The Horizon would perform at 3:00pm in the the second main stage.

Most of the bands that we wanted to see were on the main stages which was great. I also noticed that some of my bands were back-to-back so we had to shift to one stage to the other once the performances finished.

"Okay guys so lets go see where the stages are at that way when it's time we just get there and get good spots" Josh suggested to us and we all agreed.

We immediately started walking and they had booths of band merchandise and the record labels here so it was pretty cool. Also they had different types of food from Mexican to Thai!

We took a path and I began to notice that the way we were headed booths of the bands that I listen to were set. As we got closer we noticed the stages and sure enough there was two stages near each other which were the main stages!

"Alright so we got it" Josh smiled.

"Yeah!" Esly said jumping up and down making Zach wiggle weirdly which made me laugh.

"Okay guys so the first people I want to see is Reel Big Fish in which they start at 1:00pm which is like two hours from now so we could go and explore or we could just sit here and wait" Zach said.

"I think we should explore" Alex suggested as we all nodded in agreement.

We all walked together and noticed all the different types of people and styles which were cool and the booths were filled with colorful bags and stuff. We made it to the otherside of the place and at the end we decided to watch some girls skate up and down the ramps doing cool tricks.

"I wish I could skateboard" I said as I leaned my head back against Alex's chest since his arms were wrapped around me .

"I could teach you, you know" he said giving me small kisses on my neck. I felt a heat wash over my body making me shudder.

I tilted my head slightly giving him better access as he continued nibbling at my skin. He turned me around in his arms and gave me a sweet kiss making my toes curl.

He pulled away and looked down at me as he pecked my nose and smiled down at me. I loved this boy so much. I am so glad I met him he makes me feel things no one has ever made me felt before. I love his kisses the way he makes me feel everytime. I love that look when he looks at me in the eyes. I love the way he hold me close. I just love every single thing about him.

"I love you Alex" I said as I looked up at him. He smiled and shy cute smile and then whispered " And I love you Mir so much" kissing me sweetly once again.

*

"So who are we watching again?" Josh asked Zach once again. We are currently headed to the main stage to see Reel Big Fish they sing Ska I like it it's catchy.

"Reel Big Fish" Zach replied. We walked to the stage and finally we arrived. There was a crowd so that has to tell you something. The members came out and the suddenly the crowd started yelling and clapping. They began to play and I was just bobbing my head to the music.

Zach looked pretty happy and smiled as he sang the song that was currently playing. They were pretty funny tight every here and there they would make a joke and such. They were pretty entertaining.

Once that performance was done we decided to go buy water because it was really really hot and the humid was horrible. We bought some water an decided to sit down somewhere in the shade until it was time to see Bring Me the Horizon.

"Mir we have to go to the front on this one we can't be like at the back" Esly said.

"I know obviously we are going to be in the front I mean I HAVE to see Oli, Matt K, Matt N, Lee, and Jordan!" I exclaim.

"Alright guys so after BMTH finishes performing you guys want to eat?" Josh says.

"Yes I am getting some tacos" Alex grins.

"Yea we will all be hungry at that time" Esly says.

" Alright let's go its 2:15pm" Josh says as he gets up and we follow.

" Oh my god! We are going I'm so fucken HAPPY!!!!!" I yell while Alex laughs.

We walk until we get to the stage as soon as we get there we try to make our way to the front so we can see them and I thank god that it's still not full that you can't ever move around.

We stand there just looking and Alex holds me close to his chest that way I won't be pushed or anything.

I start shaking from the excitement and I'm just like really thrilled that I'm about to see BMTH for the first time and I'm just thankful I get to see them.

The crew workers get onto the stage and put like a poster of BMTH newest album Sempiternal. A lot of people don't like this album because it's so different from count your blessings, suicide season, and There is a hell believe me I've seen it, There is a heaven lets keep it a secret.

I remember though Oli in an interview I saw that he says " if you don't like the first song in the album you won't like the rest of it".

We waited a few more minutes and a crowd started to form it started to get not and stuff and my knees were getting tired of standing up but then the beat of Shadow Moses began to play. I started yelling and Esly was just as thrilled as me. I looked around the stage and there he was Oli!!!!!!

I stared shaking really bad and I was just really thrilled. He was there with the crew. Lee getting his guitar ready. I was fangirling like crazy. Then they all came out and as soon as the it hit the beat in where the song began people began pushing back and forth.

They began to push people and started the pits. I didn't care because at this moment I was seeing my like favorite band. I was yelling screaming the words out and just throwing my arms in the air. Once the song was done. Oli spoke out to the crowd and said "if you guys come here to where I am at I will give you a high five".

I like jumped up and down and began moving towards him me and Esly began elbowing our way through as the song Go to Hell, For Heavens Sake began. I made my way closer and soon I was like in front of Oli I was shocked.

I just stared at him and I high fived his hand as he smiled at me.

I MUST BE DREAMING!!!!!!

"Oh my god he touched my hand!!!!!!!" I yelled Alex just smiled at me as I watched Elsy have the same reaction as me.

The next song was Antivist and so Oli yelled to crowd to put our little birdies up (middle finger). In the middle of the song Oli told the crowd to separate to create the wall of death. As soon as it hit the chorus people clashed into each other.

The next song they played was Sleepwalking and that's when all the boys decided to join the mosh pit that had been going on. The last song was The House Of Wolves and of course the boys stayed there to but except Oli made the crowd do a circle pit around the tent.

As soon as they finished I was happy and just relieved that I had seen them. The boys then came back and I checked Alex to see if he was okay and he was.

"I told you I was going to fine" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Yea" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Wow that was good!" Zach said.

"I know he touched my hand" Elsy smiled wide.

"I know me to gosh he sooo Gah!" I said.

"Those pits were good" Josh said.

" Yea they were okay guys let's go eat and the we have to see blessthefall they are at 4:30pm right now it's 3:40pm we should have enough time" Alex said as we walked to the food area.

We got our food and we settled down to eat I was still nrevouse that icoduldnt really eat my food because of BMTH performance. I know I'm weird!

"You enjoyed it huh?"Alex said.

"Of Course now in the future I am so buying a concert ticket to see them" I said as I munched on a fry.

"Yea and I'm going with you" Esly said and I nodded in agreement.

Once we finished eating we went to blessthefall Beau was handsome as ever and they were getting out a new album which was great and they sang one my favorite songs 40 days.

Our next performance was Sleeping with Sirens they were more calm because a lot of girls were there for Kellin and stuff me to but I also love the other members.

They began singing If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn the heavy one I screamed really loud and was also excited to see them. Next they sang Roger Rabbit, and then they sang, Congratulations and Matty Mullins was featured and aww he is such a hottie and his hair and tattoos are like aww so beautiful.
Then he sang If you can't Hang, and lastly Tally it Up, Settle the score.

I took video and lots of pictures and stuff and it was fun.

The next performance was BlackVeilBrides and let me just say Andy was HOt!!!!!!! Gosh he has the most gorgeous smile ever. They performed awesome and even a girl from the audience gave him a build a bear batman.

He loves batman.

The last band I saw was We Came As Romans. Now they are like my saviours. When I felt down I would here there songs and they meant so much to me. Bring Me The Horizon and We Came As Romans are the bands that have saved me so many times.

When I didn't feel like living I would listen to We Came as Romans to be positive they have this lyrics where it says "tonight when I look into the sky I know this is why I am alive" that's my favorite lyrics ever but I listen to them to think positive.

To Bring Me The Horizon I listen to them when I feel a certain way where I can't express myself and they sing about loneliness and how just sadness is everywhere but this band also has helped me because "when words fail music speaks".

The music expresses my emotions because I sometimes have hard time thinking what I'm feeling music helped me and it will always will but now I have people around me and I know they are there just like I am to them.

When the concert was over my legs literally felt awful I couldn't bend my knees really so Alex carried me which I was very thankful.

"Did you have fun?" Alex asked.

"Yes I did thanks babe I love you so much and I'm not just saying that because you brought me here I love you forever" I whisper to him kissing np his cheek.

"I love you to angel" he whispered back.