Chapter Twenty-One

Melanie's POV
The girls and I ran down the stairs too see Harry hit the main lobby. We stay behind him as he goes into the casino, he looks around. We all vault behind a slot machine and collect ourselves.

"What is he doing?" Hannah asks. "I honestly don't know but I swear to god if he is cheating, I'm going to be his worst nightmare." Lilly announces as she pulls out her little mini pocket knife. "Omg put that away, your going to get us kicked out." I laugh at her actions.

"Hey Sarah!" We all heared the girls name and looked at each other to see if we knew her in any way. "You're getting so big!" She sequels and hugs him. We look out the side of the slot and try to see what she looks like before a girl in tights with heels make us look up at her.

"If y'all ain't here to play the slots, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She smiles and motions us to sit. "Who are you looking for?" I know y'all ain't here to spend money." She laughs and sets a drink down to make sure she is doing her job.

"We are on a mission to see what that guy is doing here." We quickly motion our fingers towards Harry and Sarah. "Ohhh. That's the VIP room. You won't be able to get past it unless you work here, rich or famous." We all let out a blow of defeat. "Well let's go girls. He is just going to have to tell us when he is ready."

We start grabbing our stuff as she tells us to stay. "Tell you what, if each of you play $5 dollars worth of slots and buy a drink I'll go in there to see what's going on. My boss will be giving me a raise if I persuade more women to gamble. Just tell your slot waiter that Mandy set y'all up." She winks at us and starts to walk away.

"We say okay, and start playing hoping and praying that she isn't playing us." All of us watch as she walks in with her tray of drinks. "Do you think she will really tell us everything?" Hannah asks. "I don't know but it's better than nothing." I say as I order our drinks.

"Are we really going to drink tonight?" Jessica looks at us in resistance. "Oh no, I got us blue coconut water with pineapple juice. I laugh and play my slot. Everyone nods in agreement and sit patiently waiting for Mandy to come out. I'm so scared of what she is seeing in there that my mind get the best of me.

I think of all the good times we got to spend as best friends and I really wonder if we should of stayed like that. Maybe I wouldn't be so inconsistent with myself. I get out of my thoughts when the girls say Mandy is coming.

She runs over to where we are and warns us. "Harry is coming! Take my number and text me! Run get to y'all's room!" We grab everything I give her a $10 tip and we ran like our lives depended on it. We hear Harry's voice as we turned the corner saying bye to whoever it was.

We sprint for the glass elevator but soon to realize he will see us in it we ran out and treaded up the stairs as fast as we could. "Y'all my heart is beating so fast!" Hannah let's get breath out as we make it to our floor.

"Hurry! Hurry get into y'all's room!" I say as I run to my door. We all get in but Jessica. "My card isn't working! My door isn't opening!" I look back and hear the dings of the elevator get closer. We start banging in the door and sliding the card as fast as we could but it was no use.

"We are going to get caught and it's all my fault I'm so sorry Melanie." She huffs out. "It's okay, Jes. It will be okay." I keep knocking loud and then I heard the door start unlocking and pretty much as it was open enough I threw Jessica in. "Sorry!" I say as I run back to my room.

The elevator dings and the swish of the door opens. I threw my shoes off, my card back where it was and put the piece of paper in my phone case. I hold my phone under my pillow.
As I huff and puff from all the running I take two puffs of my inhaler and basically act like I was sleeping.

The door sounds off and my breath hitches.
I stay pretend sleeping as I just wait for him to join me in bed. He gets undressed and gets under the covers. I smell his cologne and it lingers through me. I move a little closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. My heart beat is still running fast.

"Melanie, baby? Mel are you up?" He gives me a kiss on my cheek. I mumble a little and nod slightly. "Baby your heart is racing." His hand gets on my chest to fill it more. I breath harder. Not knowing how to explain the deep heart patterns. "I just got done playing with myself baby" I kiss him and my cheeks turn hot.

His breathing tightens. "You touched yourself without me present?" He growls. "Well where were you? You could have touched me anywhere you wanted and you were nowhere to be found." I mumble and turn my back against him. "I had went on a walk for some fresh air. I wound up in the casino." He places his hand on my thigh rubbing softly.

I instantly melt under his touch, but then the casino part hit me. "Oh that's cool, well I'm going to bed baby." I move his hand away. "Melanie why do you always tease me!" The growls in his voice turn me on but I stay strong.

I turn to face him, "maybe if you didn't take a walk you could have had fun with me but now you know don't leave during the night." I lick his neck and plant a kiss on his lips. "Goodnight Harry." I turn back around and he moans softly.

I know he is turned on as well as I am but I have him under my thumb. "Melanie look what you did, what am I supposed to do about it?" He grabs me closer so I can feel it against my butt. "Go to the restroom, go watch some porn. I don't know Haz." I get out of his grip and then slowly fall asleep as he tries to gain my attention.

HARRY'S POV
Melanie's heart rate was sky rocketing, I try and see if she is up. When she responds I get instantly hard with the images of her touch herself and how I missed it. She knows how to gain control of me in an a second.

I get ahold of my brain as she fell asleep on me. I want to get up and get rid of it but I kinda wanna stay here and lay next to her. That's exactly what I did, I made it go away by making myself asleep.

The buzzer goes off and I jump up from the loud sounds going off in my ear. "Oh my god, Melanie turn it off." I move and feel the sheets empty. I fall sad and look around. Her phone, shoes, and card are gone. "Wow she pulled a me, on me" I laugh to myself.

I quickly send her a text and then hop in the shower.
Harry: Haha very funny, "pulling a Harry" Come back to the room baby I miss you love :)
Melanie: lol I'll be right over, I went to visit the girls baby

I heard my phone ding and know it's her message so I continue my shower in peace. I get done and wrap myself. I feel fresh and so clean. I start dancing and get out of the bathroom bogeying to the music in my head.

The the horror of laughing start. "Nice moves Harry." Niall laughs loud. "Yeah that looks really fun." Louis starts to dance in circles with Niall. James shields Jessica's eyes as the rest of the girls drooled over me. Melanie laughs as she notices, comes up to me and gives me my clothes. "Sorry lady's he's mine" she chuckle and motion me to go put my clothes on as I blushed.

"Yup, he's a keeper." She looks back at me and blushes. "I love you baby." I shut the door and start to get dressed. This is going to be a long day I say as I walk back out fully clothed to join the others at the breakfast table center.

Sooo I'm back y'all! I'm back on Wattpad! This quarantine got me feeling like I should finish this book. I hit writers block but I'm going to get it done. Please share my book around! I love y'all and hope this is a good read to pop back into reading.
Love,
Teresa Darji aka Lalagirl747