Chapter Six

I wanna cry 😰^^^
⚠DRUG, ABUSE, AND TRIGGER WARNING⚠
MELANIE POV

He looks at me with these droopy watery eyes, I have so much to tell him. “What the fùck is this?” He whisper yells at me. “Harry, I'm so sorry.” I hold back my tears. Harry hands me the box and I look at all the contents I hid.

I can't just tell Harry, I promised I wouldn't tell anyone, but if I don't then Harry will leave me, and I can't let that happen. I need Harry. “Harold this isn't mine, I promise you it isn't.” I put down the music box and walk over to Harry.

“Then who the hell is its then huh, tell me.” He waves his hands in the air as he goes mad. “I can't tell you Haz.” I look down to my feet. “Why Melanie, why can't you tell me, what's the big secret, does she go to our school, do you sell it for money?”

He sits on my bed trying to keep down our argument. I don't get why he would think I would sell that shít, I am already wealthy, I have more than enough money. “He doesn't go to our school, and no I don't sell that for money. I just keep it for him.”

I sit and hold his hand. “Oh so it's a guy now, how long have you known him?” He pulls his hand away from mine and gets up. I start to cry. He hates me. He wants to leave me and just break me.

I'm never going to be a good girlfriend or sister for that matter. “It's David's.” I whisper so he can barely hear. “What’s that Mel?” he starts to walk over to me. I took a deep breath and then told him everything.

"The wêed is David's. He started out with cannabis so he could stop all the anxiety attacks but then he started to get bullied and they got worse so he started over the counter medication and overdosed one day and that was the day I found him in the bathroom, with his blood all over the floor.

He overdosed to the point he wanted to take his own life Harry, and I wasn't there. No one was, our parents were out on there business trips and I was with you and Lily as always. Now I keep the wêed for him so I know he is safe, so I can watch him.

I know it's stupid but I'd rather know he is okay than dead on the streets. He stopped slowly on the the toxic medication but he needs his wêed.” I sob looking up and meet Harry's eyes.

“Is this why he was stalling for you,because if he didn't you would tell your parents?” I nodded. He just stood there with a blank expression. “Harry please don't hate me.” I cried out silently as I looked down.

I started crying more and then big muscular arms came and wrapped around my jittery body. “I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I overreacted. I can't believe you never told me this. Baby I love you, I don't hate you. I will never hate you, that's a promise.” He kisses my forehead, wiped my tears away and keeps hugging me.

“I love you too Harry, always and forever.” I kiss his lips softly and hug him tightly. We gradually increase our kissing but before it got to heated there was a knock on the door. Harry got up and ran to the closet. I opened the door to see David with two boxes of pizza.

“I brought you and monkey toy some food.” He pushes the door open walks in and sits with the box's of pizza on the floor. I laugh and shut the door while locking it. “Harry you can come out, it's just David.” I said as I sit next to Dave. “Hey, who's this?” He walks out with a picture frame.

Dave starts laughing and I turn a bright red. It's your girlfriend,curly boy. “Really?” he looks at me confused. “You were captain of the cheer team.” I nodded slightly

“Yeah when I was in middle school. I got kicked off the team my freshman year because of Eleanore. We were like sisters then she got all mean and envious and I don't know why. That's why I’m captain of the dance team with Lilly and Jessica and personally I like dance way better than cheer.” I take a bite of my pizza and place it back in the box.