Chapter Nine

⚠SEXUAL CONTAIN, TRIGGER WARNING⚠
HARRY POV
I woke up to the blare of my 6:00 alarm. It took me a minute or two to actually get out of bed. I lazily walk to my dresser and pull out my black jeans and white v-neck t-shirt.

Are school has dress code (blue jeans and solid color polo shirt for the guys, and dresses, blue jeans or skirts and solid polo shirt for the girls and it has to be tucked in) but most of the students don't follow the rules so why should I.

Melanie follows every rule minus the dress code, she wears these cute long sleeve rainbow dresses or skirts with long sleeve crop tops and knee high vintage socks with her black flats.

Best part is her parted hair into the signature pigtails that I love. Or sometimes she comes in dress code but has her own little spin on it. I love when she comes in school uniform, she turns me on so much. Just thinking about her makes it hard to breath.

I look into the mirror and see how awful I look. I seriously look like I got hit with a truck from all the cryng and zero sleep. I take one final look before getting undress and take my morning shower.

I wash myself up and get out of the steamy shower. I wish I smelt like cherries, so it will remind me of Melanie. Honestly almost everything reminds me of Mel. I dry my hair,body and get dressed rather quickly.

I walk down the stairs and head to the breakfast island. "Good morning mum." I say and take a seat.

She stays silent and hands me my plate of food. "Are you okay mum?" I say concerned on why she is ignoring me.

This reminds me of when she never talked to Gemma and I because work is always more important than us.

"Where were you for the night and all day yesterday as well as the day before and don't say Niall's because I called his mother and she said you were not there." She says calmly but I can hear the anger in her voice.

I stay silent and remember that Melanie's father called my mom to ask if I can go to Vegas.

"I was at Melanie's, I went over to pick her up on her birthday but she was sad because I told everyone to not go to her party and-" I was cut off to an angry mother. What the fuck, she didn't let me finish.

"You did what! Why did you tell everyone to not go, you know she is super sensitive. Did she well you know what" she yells at me but turns to concerned at the end.

"Mom it's not what you think, I told everyone that because I had a surprise birthday here, hints all the pink party stuff. I thought we could have a cool pool party for her. And what do you mean what did she do?" I say and drink a bit of my apple juice.

"Oh, and I mean, do you know what she does to herself?" She says in a whisper. "Yes mom I know, but wait how do you know?" I asked confused as ever. Did Melanie tell her.

"Well after your sister passed, I opened my eyes a little more. I saw that she only wore long sleeves, and school skirts that covered her thighs. I found out when she pulled her sleeves up a little when Lilly, Niall and you guys had video game day. She reached for a snack and she saw that I saw and pulled her sleeves down quickly" she says as she tries to hold back tears.

"Oh." That's all I could say as I proceed it through my mind. She saw her cuts but she didn't see mine. Gemma cut on a daily bases, well at least that's what I think. I know she told me that she didn't like eating.

She thought James would leave her if she gained a pound. I'm going off topic, go back to the real world, feeling fuzzy I hear my mom's voice again.

"Harry I know you used to harm yourself too, I just didn't want to say anything and make it worse." She says small tears drop down her cheeks. I couldn't help but fill with anger. Gemma and I fùckin needed her and she didn't care one bit. Calm down Harry, just calm down. Well that didn't do anything.