Chapter Eight

⚠SEXUAL CONTAIN WARNING ⚠
MELANIE POV
"Goodbye Harry. I'll see you tomorrow?" I say as I kiss his lips softly. "See you tomorrow babe. Also you really need to cook for me everyday. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner" he let's go of my waist as he gets into his car and rolls down the window.

I giggle, "what do you want for breakfast daddy?" I say teasingly. He groans softly and then I stand there in shock and realize Harold Styles likes being called daddy. "Omg, you have a daddy kink, don't you dirty turtle? I say giggling and thinking that's fùcking hot if he does. He chuckles and has a grin on his face. "Maybe" is all he said. "Hmm maybe?" I question him more. 

He just smirks and looks at me. "Daddy, I can't wait to see you tomorrow." I say slowly. He groans and starts attacking my lips from the window. "I can't wait to see my dolly tomorrow." he says. I kiss his neck as I blush and leaving love bites as he moans and groans lowly. "Goodnight Daddy." I kiss his lips one last time and walk back to my porch.

 He looks sexual frustrated and I giggle to myself because I made him feel like that. He starts the engine of his car and drives down the block to his house. I walk inside and head to the kitchen. I clean up the dinner mess and walk up to my attic room. My mom knew I didn't want to talk about what happen before dinner so she just went on to bed. My father didn't come back he text my mom he had an "extra shirt."

 Only if she knew while she was sleeping, her husband was sleeping with slùts. David left before any of us and headed off to "bed" really early. I walked by his room and the smell of cannabis wondered the halls. "David spray your room!" I yell just enough for him to hear. "Okay." He yells back. I walk into my room and change into my unicorn onesie. I quickly wash up and lay down. 

I haven't checked my phone all day today. Well not that I have to, no one ever messages me minus Lilly and Harry once in a blue moon Niall, but that's only if Lilly is out of food or his parents won't let him eat a sandwich from their shop. I lay down and pick up my phone to see my notification board 12 miss calls and 12 messages all from the same number.

Weird #: Hey Melanie, are you okay?
Weird #: Btw this is James
James: I saw Harry yell at you, are you okay?
James: Harry really doesn't like me, and your friend Niall doesn't either
James: I guess you can say we have some bad blood, please talk to me.
James: You're probably going to ignore me now, right??
James: I'm sorry. I'm not a bad person.
James: I just wanted to be friends, lot's of people don't like talking to me.
James: Your practically one of the only people who actually talked to me.
James: I'm not your average person, who you like to be seen with. Ya know? Your pretty shy and really smart, tries to keep to her self kinda girl, so that's why I thought we would get along.
James: I'm really sorry, I hope we can still be friends and hang. I hope your all right and everything.
James: Please text me back, only if you want, or if Harry let's you.

Why is my life so complicated? Why does Harry dislike James so much? Should I text him back? He seems really worried and that would be bad if he wouldn't be able to sleep at night, maybe I should text him back. Just one simple text. Before I could register what I was doing I text him and hope Harry understands.

Me: Hey James, I'm alright. Sorry I didn't text you back, I haven't checked my phone till now and I'm sorry I left you hanging there at the store.

Literally not even a minute went by when my phone dings and it was him

James: Hey ballerina, it's fine as long as your okay. I'm sorry I got you yelled at by Styles, I should have known he was going to get pissed off.