Chapter Fourteen

Okay before the story begins, I want to tell you guys how sorry I am. I barely got out of the hospital  last week Thursday and I need a moment of clarity I been depressed for a while now. I have been self harming for about two years now and I decided I need and wanted help so I was put into a psych hospital to get the help I needed. I am getting a little better but I just wanted to tell you all on how much I love you all and thank you for messaging me while I was away. Love you guys, now here is the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

HARRY POV

"What the hell did you say to Melanie, she is in the guest room having a fucking anxiety attack because of you guys?" I slam my suit case against the wall. I was raging mad.

"We're sorry, we thought her dad told you guys already, you guys are getting married" Leo says.

"You guys have no right to tell us to get married. We are only 16 and 17, we have a long life ahead of us. We aren't even out of high school yet." I yell.

"Harry, you need to marry her, that was are agreement. You get half of Liam's company and half of my company. We will be paying for everything, your wedding, new house, your guy's cars, future kids, everything Harry. All you need to do is marry the love of your life." He walks up to me.

"Get the hell away from me, we are not your guys property, we are human beings, not toys. Just because you signed a fucking piece of paper does not mean you signed are life away." I grab my suitcase and put it in the car.

"David get in the car and buckle up." I walk back inside to go get Melanie. I strategize my plan and if I tell her she would not get in the car. So I just grabbed her and tried to take her to the car.

"Harry, please let us explain everything." My parents shout and Mel trying to get out of my grasp. It was all over whelming for Mel and I. Melanie eventually escaped my arms and was severely mad.

"What the hell is going on?!" she pants out.

"There forcing us to get married!" I yelled, she looked like she was going to faint and she did. "Louis, get some water!" I pick up Melanie and go and buckle her up. "Here Harry" Louis comes running out of the house letting some of the water spill out of the cup.

"Thank you Louis." Do you want to come with us or do you want us to pick you up later. I get into the car and start the engine. "Wait for me, I have everything packed." He runs back into the house.

I try and wake up Mel but she doesn't wake up. "Mel please wake up." David says and shakes her a little. "Mel wake up please." My flash back of Gemma's death comes to me.

"Wake up Gemma, please" I whisper. The door slams shut. "Let's go! Mom and Dad are trying to get us to stay." Louis voice booms through the car and Mel wakes up in fright as I pull out of the drive way.

"Mel I'm so sorry, my parents are being so unfair, and you don't have to marry me if you don't want to." I put my hand on her thigh.

"Harry it's fine, I knew my dad didn't just get me tickets to Vegas for nothing, he always has a catch around him. She grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. Just a hand hold can stop all the nerves in my body.

"So does that mean you will marry me?" I ask secretly hoping she would say yes.

"Harry, I can't-" I stop her. I don't want to hear the rest

.

"I understand." I say sternly. The tension was, present as she let go of my hand. "I'm sorry babe. I didn't-" I try and cheer her up.