Chapter Fifteen

*TRIGGER WARNING*

HARRY POV

Melanie is currently sleeping in my arms. I really want something to drink but I don't want to disturb Mel's tiny cute snores. I pull out my phone and text Louis.

L= Louis H=Harry

H: Hey can you ask the air ten dent for some juice? I'm thirsty and I don't want to wake up Mel.

L: Yeah sure, what kind of juice?

H: Uh apple juice.

L: Okay, gimmie a minute.

H: Thank you.

I wait for my juice and check my snap chat. I take a quick picture of Melanie and me. I put cute little heart emoji's and start to get a whole bunch of "congratulation" messages and I'm super confused.

The lady brings my juice, "congratulations! You guys are such a cute couple." She smiles brightly. "Excuse me?" I ask confused.

"Oh you guys are all over the news and on the front of the newspapers and going on this trip to Vegas, oh you guys are so cute." She smiles and walks off.

I start to breath heavy, I don't want Melanie to know, if she finds out she will surely have an anxiety attack. I grab her phone and put her finger on the sensor. She has so many notifications on this trip.

They have pictures of us all over, in the car, in her house, all of us getting on the plane. They have been stalking us for the longest. I clear her notifications and block every headline that has our names in it. I go to her snap chat and surprising there is nothing there. I still block everything related to us.

I also go to every media app she has and block everything about any of us. I want this trip to be happy for us. Even if there is going to be pictures, we all need to be on our best behavior.

We have two hours till landing, so I need to think of strategies. I'm pretty sure they are going to be waiting for us there. I hope there are no reporters or anything. After a minute of me thinking. I get a group chat from the whole gang

N=Niall L=Louis Li=Lilly J=James Ha=Hannah Je=Jessica H=Harry D=David

L: Hey! Why are we all over the news??

Li: Yeah, they didn't get my good side!

N: You don't have to worry about the pictures not coming out right Lilly.

Li: Well that's nice to say when you look hot in yours. I look so bad!

H: You guys stop fighting over the way you look, we need a plan to make sure Melanie don't find out.

J: Why can't she know?

Ha: She has anxiety attacks dummy!

Je: Well what is the plan? It's kind of hard to keep the whole world quite.

L: No one answered my question, why the hell are we all over the world?

H: Melanie and I are being forced to get married remember and I'm pretty sure our dads paid paparazzi to take all these pictures.

Li: Why didn't Mel tell me this? I better be the maid of fucking honor.

N: Really Lilly, maid of honor at a time like this.

Ha: It doesn't hurt to dream Niall.

Li: Thank you Hannah :)

Je: So how are we going to keep this away from Mel? I mean if she sees us on the cover of every newspaper she will freak.