'You guys are in a hurry, are you guys doing more than just spending time with tannie?' Hoseok asked and the group laughed as Taehyung shook his head.

'You guys are funny. Were both tired though'

'So you're sleeping together?' Yoongi joined in the teasing as him and Jimin ended up in a fit of giggles.

'Alright alright, good night!' Taehyung said before finally making his way to the door where y/n stood looking down at her shoes.

Slipping his on, he gently cupped her face making her look at him. There was such a look of uncertainty that he worried for her.

'I'm not sure what's wrong, but we can talk once we leave, only if you want. I don't like seeing you like this' He mumbled, her eyes meeting his.

Leaning down, his lips met hers. Her shoulders relaxed and as he pulled away he let out a small laugh as he saw the pink cheeks and small grin that reached her face.

'Lets get home to our baby' He said, and with that he dragged her to the car and held the passenger door open.

'For my love' He smiled, watching as her lips pulled upward again.

She got in, and as he got into the drivers seat, she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

'Thank you for understanding me' She said before turning to put her seat belt on. When it clicked, she watched Taehyung put his on before her started the car.

A comfortable silence fell over them as they drove, his hand reaching to hold hers in the middle.

'You know I'll always be here. No matter what. I love you'

The words she heard often, but still mad her fall into a mess of butterflies and nerves. Squeezing his hand, she replied.

'I love you too'

....

The movie was nearly over, and Y/n continued to rub Yeontans belly as he laid in her lap.

Tteokbokki take out had been for dinner, and now she sat in their bed, Taehyung lying next to her very much invested in the movie.

The ending looked like it was going to end bad and she heard a slew of complaints leave Taehyungs mouth.

The actor in him was critizing their every move they made.

Yeontan rolled over, and wagging his tail, let out a small yap as he pranced around the King bed.

She patted her hands to him, and he bounded over playfully. Doing a 360° turn before jumping to her, y/n let out a laugh.

She turned to Taehyung who was now pouting at the screen where the end credits were rolling. She patted him slowly on the shoulder now while counseling him.

'Why did he have to die' He mumbled, turning to her. He hugged her waist and Yeontan happily yapped again as he jumped onto Taehyung.

An oof left his mouth and Y/n laughed loudly as Yeontan licked Taes face happily.

'Okay okay I know I know tan' Taehyung whined as the puppy attacked him with wet kisses.

'I'm gonna let him outside one more time before bed,' Taehyung said as he sat up. He leaned over as Y/n hummed and kissed her quickly.

'Don't miss me too much' He finished as he scooped their little furball up.

She watched him disappear from view before pulling her phone out.

While pulling her Twitter up, she saw the countless notifications that were on mute. Clicking the profile, she looked to see the impressive 946k followers she had.

She had tweeted less than a handful of times since her and Taehyung have gotten together even though it's been nearly four months.

Pulling up the tweet option, she let her hand slide over the keyboard as she typed the message out.

Rereading it multiple times, she finally clicked send tweet.

'Watching Taehyung critique movies as an actor is the cutest thing. Send help; I'm in love xx'

She watched as people instantly started liking and retweeting, and she turned her phone off before plugging it into the charger on the nightstand.

She heard Taehyung, him shuffling as he came in. Yeontan was on his heels and she watched the pup as he waddled over to his dog bed and curl up as he laid down.

The only lights on were the bed lamps on either side. It was a low glow and Y/n felt the sleepiness take over and she laid under them, snuggling into the blanket.

She heard Taehyung click the TV off and then slide into bed next to her. She flipped, looking to him as he plugged his phone in aswell.

As he got comfortable, his hand patted his chest and she smiled as she moved to him. Her head on his chest, and his arms around her.

'Tomorrow we have a meeting. Obviously for Jungkook and Eunji, but also for the new date of the finals for tour and the end of the year award shows' He said, a yawn escaping him.

'You're a busy man' She giggled, leg intertwining with his.

'You're busy too. Do you still have online classes tomorrow?' He asked.

'Yeah I do, but they aren't until evening. They've been good with it, especially since I only have five months till graduation' She replied.

'Good, I have you in the morning then' He said squeezing her shoulder and  kissing her head.

'I'm all yours' She replied before snuggling closer to him.

'Goodnight baby, I love you' He whispered to her.

'I love you too Tae'

She heard him click his lamp off and she relaxed into his warm arms as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

...

Cute interactions, gotta love it!

I hope you enjoy! Love you guys so so much!

Never forget that you are beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, smart, talented, worth it.

Until next time!

Lots of love, Rhi ❤