8|

So it begins.

•••

Y/n's eyes were closed. Her body wrapped in soft royal blue blankets, and breathing slow.

Her eyes opened slowly and she let them adjust to the dark room. She zoned in on her alarm clock, the glowing numbers showing it was only 5:23 a.m.

She sighed as she sat up, her body shivering as she lost the warmth from her blanket. Today was the day. The day she would meet them. Her idols, her inspirations, her everything.

She couldn't sleep knowing that they were in the same city as her. Knowing that they were technically breathing the same air. She had always dreamt of this, and now that it was happening she could control her happiness.

She slipped out of bed quietly walking to her door, opening it to the dark hallway. Shea and Kenzie were in the guest bedrooms, Kenzie probably drooling in her sleep. They had gone to bed around midnight and Y/n hadn't slept at all, and she wasn't going to go wake them up for no reason. Kenzie would probably kill her, and Shea is a deep sleeper so she wouldn't even budge a muscle.

Her yawn echoed as she walked into her living room. It was alot warmer out here then it was in her room and she walked to her favorite spot to sit when she has something on her mind. The Balcony.

She opened the sliding door, her feet coming in contact with the cold floor and she took a seat on one of the few chairs she had scattered about. The moon was bright, very bright to be exact. She stared at it, nearly in a trance, until she heard laughing from below. She jumped lightly at the noise but leaned over the edge lightly to see what was happening.

A man and woman walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, both of their arms showing the familiar sequence of matching numbers Y/n was tired of seeing. They look like they've been out all night, and Y/n had to admit she was a bit jealous. She wanted someone to do that with, she wanted someone to be adventurous with. She sat back from the edge, slumping in her chair.

"When am I going to get my soulmate?" She mumbled to herself looking at the moon once again. She suddenly strained her eyes when it brightened lightly and almost fell off her chair. She panicked lightly as she got up, but when she looked at the moon again it was perfectly fine. Y/n thought she was going crazy!

That is until she felt a tingling sensation in her arm. She lifted her left arm with widened eyes watching a perfectly shaped 4 appear on her arm. That's when she screeched out loud. She was freaking out and as she ran back inside, she nearly collided with Kenzie who held one of Y/n's pans ready to hit someone.

"Jesus y/n you gave me a heart attack" Kenzie said raising her eyebrows at the girl breathed heavily in front of her.

"What's wrong?" Kenzie asked becoming serious as a whole bunch of mumbled words came from Y/n's mouth. Kenzie suddenly grabbed her shoulders, keeping her still. Y/n stopped before holding her arm out, showing the 4 on her arm. Kenzie looked at it, mouth agape for a few seconds.

"SHEA"

------------------

SHORTER CHAPTER
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!

SO IT'S BEGUN

Like, Comment, & share!

Love you all!