21|

•••

《Kim Taehyung》 - first pov

Why was I so nervous? Its not like i haven't seen her before? Maybe it was my soulmate genes kicking in. I mean you're supposed to get nervous about this kind of stuff right?

I looked into the mirror, my hands grasping the sink tightly as I noticed my distressed state.

I always panic in the bathroom; which now thinking of it probably isn't the best place. It really shouldn't be a safe haven. People use the bathroom in here; not very sanitary.

I groaned as I stood up to my full height, my hair still fluffed up from where hoseok did my hair. That man was set on making me look the best I could, and he did a pretty good job if I do say myself.

He quote on quote said, 'she's going to drop dead from your face' to which Jin scolded him for being over dramatic.

It was a simple outfit, for hoseok that is. It was a little complex, a little snug in some places that will most likely make me turn bright red if she notices.

'Thats the point silly'

Fucking hoseok.

I just wanted a simple date, not a get her in the mood. I mean for God's sakes, it's our first date. She'll probably be uncomfortable if I make a move, which I wouldn't do anyways. I cringe at my own texts when I send her a winky face.

A knock came from the door, me groaning once again.

'Come outttt,' Hoseok whined.

'I wanna see my final masterpiece.'

good god what did I agree too.

The door was opened and a satisfied wow left Hoseoks mouth and then he continued by clapping his hands loudly.

'You look AMAZING' Hoseok practically screeched. Yes my ears are gone if you were wondering.

'I'm not trying to get laid you know that right...' I stated watching as he seemed to get offended.

'This isn't a smash pass Taehyung; this is a very nice looking outfit' Hoseok replied and I hummed.

'But isn't this a little dressy?' I asked looking at my reflection.

'Ari already texted me; y/n is going to be just as dressed up,' Hoseok said and my heart started to pound. The thought that I was going to see her soon drove me insane. I couldn't wait to hug her. She probably smelled so nice and her hair was so soft. I still remember it against my skin when I had hugged her goodbye. Now I would feel it as I said hello.

'HellO earth to Kim Taehyung' Hoseok countered waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of it as I looked up to him.

'You never listen' He grumbled to me as he checked his watch.

'It's almost eight. You better go up and get her' He stated and I nodded.

'Still mad that you didn't let me see her before this' I grumbled and he rolled his eyes.

'Yeah well then it wouldn't be a surprise seeing each other all classed up' He replied.

'Hoseok she's literally a fan. She's probably seen me dressed up be-'

Hoseok pushed a finger against my lips as he shushed me.

'Stop trying to ruin my moment and go get her'

I breathed out loudly, my chest immediately tightening with nerves as he dropped his hand and then went to open the door.

He opened it and waited; looking at me as I froze to my spot.

'Don't tell me you're scared!' Hoseok whined and I glared.

'I'm not. I'm just... what if I can't contain her beauty and like pass out in front of her or something' I mumbled and I turned red as he burst out laughing.

'Get out of my room and get her before I tweet a video of you snoring' He threatened and my feet moved faster than I thought they would.

'Good luck. You'll do great' He said pushing me out and slamming the door.

Thanks.

I looked at the elevator, my hands clamped together as I walked over to it.

You bite your lip any harder and it's going to bleed Taehyung

I groaned and finally hit the up button and waited for what felt like eternity as I heard the tracks moving to my floor. As it opened I hesitated lightly.

You've waited how long to see her and now you're going to hesitate?

I stepped inside the elevator clicking her floor number. I kept telling myself to breathe in and out; which didn't last long because as soon as the doors opened the familiar scent of vanilla filled my nose and my knees almost, almost, buckled.

I slowly walked to her door before checking my phone.

7:59

It was the longest minute of my life as I waited for it to hit eight o'clock. She's in there. Bright eyes, big smile, and beautiful laugh.

8:00

I lifted my hand and knocked. My fingers tingled and it spread through out my body. I hear the lock click and my heart stopped. The knob turned, and as the door opened the smell of vanilla overpowered me.

But nothing prepared me for when I saw her. My breath was gone, hands limply at my side, mouth open. I stared up into her eyes, both of them twinkling.

We stood there, looking at each other. Neither of us moved but just took each other in. My eyes traveled down to her lips, my stomach flipping at the sight of them.

A small giggle left her mouth, my heart imploding at the sound. As my eyes met hers again I saw the amusement in them.

'Hi Taehyung'

Don't just stand there! Move.

As all the nerves suddenly disappeared from my body, my legs moved forward and my arms encircled her. Her arms wrapped around my neck as our bodies crashed together. I lifted her, my arms holding her torso tightly. Her vanilla scent burned my nose, her warm skin pressed into me.

'Y/n,' I hummed in her ear. Her body shuddered and I chuckled in response.

'I missed you'

Her face turned to mine, our faces a centimeter apart. Her lips turned into a grin.

'I missed you too' She replied and then she quickly let her lips peck my cheek. My eyes closed momentarily, the feeling of her lips still on my skin.

I let her down, her hands sliding down my arms and ended up staying there.

'You look amazing' I said looking down to her dress.

'You do too' Y/n observed, my cheeks heating up. My smile widened as I noticed the black flats.

'Still don't like those heels I see' I countered and she hummed in reply.

'We have a lot to catch up on' She said and I agreed as I held my hand out between us and she slid her hand down from my arm till our fingers were interlaced.

'Ready to go take on New York?' I asked as her gripped tightened.

'You bet'

--------------

Hello! :):):):)

Thank you for over 11k. I love you guys so much :)

The MAMA Japan 2018 performance was amazing

I'm so proud of them 😭🤧

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😄

Until next time, Rhi 💜