He's Getting It

Abigail's POV

3 Months earlier

There I was sitting in the back seat in 8th period , Science , last class of the day. Last day of school! The bell then ringed signaling us that the day was over.

' Summer!!!! ' I thought.

" Well have a great summer everyone. " Mr. McCollin said to us as we rushed out the room.

I went to my locker and got out all of my stuff. I took out my contacts that I never used and put them in my book bag. My best friend , Ashlyn then walks over with mascara running down her face.

" What happened?! " I asked , concerned.

" He - he broke up w - with me. " She sobbed.

" Nash? " I questioned.

She began to ball her eyes out again.

" Oh my god! " I said.

I pulled her into a big and tight hug. I caressed her back and shushed her. After about 5 minutes she calmed down and stopped crying. I pulled away and looked at her. I pulled out some wipes.

" Here. " I said and handed them to her.

She takes them and wipes away the black liquid that was on her face.

" Now tell me what happened. " I said.

She nodded.

" Well I was entering 8th period when I saw Nash kissing Aliyah. " She started. " Then he saw me and told me we were over. " She said , trying not to cry her eyes out again.

I nodded in anger. He always does this to girls! I told her that he was a player and all that , but she couldn't resist those blue eyes. I hate him. Before I disliked him , but now I hate him. He crossed the line.

" I told you! " I said.

" I know. " She said with shame.

Now is not the time to make her feel bad.

" It's ok. You just couldn't help it. " I said.

She nodded and smiled at me weakly.

" Thanks. " She said.

" For what? " I asked.

" For always being there for me. " She said.

I smiled.

" Of course. " I said.

" I really liked him. " She said , changing the subject.

I nodded in understanding.

" Don't worry. He's getting it. " I said.

" How? " She asked.

" I have a plan. " I smirked evilly.

I then shut my locker and pulled her to my car.

" Where are we going? " She asked.

" To my house to start on this plan. " I said.

She didn't ask anything else after that. She just nodded. I started my car and drove to my house while smirking evilly the whole time there.

Nash Grier is going down.