6

"Hey, Angel. Are you still awake?" Kinsey asks, I turn around to face her and lightly smile at her. She sits down on my bed next to me, "I am so sorry, I just don't want any of you guys to get hurt" she tells me.

"You know I'm sorry too, I should've just told you" I say sitting up, she smiles and I pull her into a hug.

"Are we still going to do the sleepover?" I ask. She nods and goes back to her room to grab her stuff.

~~~

"Come on Bode, we are going to be late"

Bode comes running down the stairs, "We wouldn't want to miss Tylers first game" I tell him while holding his coat. He takes it from me and puts it on.

We walk over to the car and ride to the school, Tyler is already there. We arrive at the school and when we walk inside the game has already started.

"You don't have to sit with us. Go ahead. Sit with your friends" Nina tells Kinsey, "That assumes that I have any" Kinsey answers.

"I'll come with you" I tell her. And we walk over to the bleachers, as we walk past two girls we hear them say, "Jackie, I mean he is clearly into you, maybe he is just trying to make you jealous or something? I don't know". "It's just like a really weird situation"

I go sit behind them while Kinsey sits another row behind me, I look at her and pat the seat next to me. She stands up and sits next to me.

The girl turns around and speaks up again, "I didn't realize we had a little audience" she says with an attitude.

I am about to say something back about her talking loudly in a public place, when the other girl starts talking. "It's Kinsey right?" she asks looking at Kinsey, Kinsey nods.

The girl then looks over at me and sticks out her hand, "I am Jackie" she tells me. "Angel" I reply, the girl with the attitude looks at me disgusted and says "Thats your name?". "Yeah it is, having a problem with that?" I say giving her the same attitude. She just turns around again, 'That's what I thought' I mumble.

"Come sit with us" Jackie says. Kinsey and I both sit down next to them, I look over at the field and watch them play.

When the game is finished Kinsey and I walk outside together, when a guy comes up to us.

"I think you should let me show you around town" he flirts, "Nah, I'm good" I tell him. Tyler then walks over to us, "You guys okay?" he asks us.

"Nothing I can't handle" I tell him, "Let's just get out of here" Kinsey says. The guy chuckles and starts talking again, "Who is this?" he asks.

"I am her brother" he says pointing to Kinsey, "And she is my friend" he says turning to me. 'Oof, I just got friend zoned'.

"So she is single?" the guy asks Tyler, "Yes, she is single. But she is also not interested" I say walking away. When I turn back around I see Tyler fighting the guy, I run up to them trying to get Tyler off of the douchey dude.

I suddenly get pushed back by Tyler and fall to the ground next to Kinsey. I have never seen Tyler this angry before, I stand back up and feel a stinging pain in my hands. I look down and see blood tickling down my arm, the fight is soon stopped and Tyler is being pulled away from the other guy.

Kinsey comes up next to me and looks at my hand, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up" she tells me.

~~~

It's the next day now and I have to babysit Bode. I'm cleaning my dirty bandages in the bathroom while Bode is eating a cookie in the kitchen. When I am done I walk out of the bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen, I don't see Bode so I call out for him.

"Bode, where are you little one?"

I walk tru the house and suddenly see Bode's lifeless body on the ground. I run over to him and kneel down besides him, "Bode, stop playing. It's not funny anymore" I tell him. When he doesn't respond I start shaking him, tears fill my eyes and I look over at the opened door. I stand up, the tears now escaping my eyes and walk over to the door.

The second my feet is outside I hear a thud behind me, I turn around and see my body laying on the ground.

"What the heck" I whisper, "Bode, where are you" I yell. I still don't get a response, I fly upwards and go straight tru a wall.

I see Tyler laying in his bed, with earbuds in on his phone. "Tyler" I whisper, no response. "Tyler" I say again. Still nothing, I go over to him to see why he is so distracted. I look on his phone and see that Jackie girl, he is looking at her pictures.

I cant help but feel my heart breaking in a million peaces.

"He can't hear you" I hear from behind, "trust me, I tried". I turn around and see Bode as a ghost, I float over to him and pull him in a hug. "Jesus Bode, I thought you were dead" I whisper yell at him while still hugging him.

"Oh shit" Bode says looking at something behind me. I turn around and see that Tyler is gone, "We should go back" I tell Bode. He nods and we fly back.

When we get back we see Tyler holding our lifeless bodies, we fly back in and in a shock we are both awake again.

"What just happened?"

"I found this key that lets you turn into a ghost" Bode explains while closing the door and taking out the key, "I was floating around and then I met our great great grandpa" he continues pointing at a painting on the wall. "Cool, introduce me next time" I tell Bode, he nods and then Tyler just snaps.

"I thought you were dead" he says shaking bode, "I'm sorry" Bode says. Tyler's eyes meet mine and he says, "You too Angel". I look down still heartbroken from before, and apologise.

"We told you not to let him screw around with the keys!" he tells me, "I didn't know, I was cleaning my bandages while he was grabbing a cookie. When I came back he was laying there, don't you think I was scared when he didn't respond" I say raising my voice.

He looks away, "That's what I thought, well I am going to sleep now because it's my first day of school tomorrow" I say walking away.

"Good night"