4

I wake up in the middle of the night because of another nightmare. Even tho it's not the same, this time I can see it from Kinsey's point of view. Which was scary because you could see what happened after I passed out. I was to afraid to even move and it doesn't help that I am all alone.

I think about what Tyler said to me a few days ago, "You can always wake me up if you have another nightmare, I don't want you to be scared in your own home". So I get out of bed and walk over to Tyler's room, I knock on his door quietly and wait for a response. After a few seconds I still don't get a reply.

So I knock again, this time I hear something behind the door and take a little step back. The door opens and I see Tyler rubbing his eyes. When he sees me with tears rolling down my cheek he immediately pulls me into a hug.

˜˜˜
"I don't know it was different this time, I saw it from Kinsey's point of view" I explain, he nods his head and speaks up. "It's the past, you are going to be fine" I smile at him.

"I am going back to my room now, thank you Ty. For everything" I say as I hug him one last time. "No problem" he tells me.

I walk back to my room and lay in bed. I can't sleep for the rest of the night so I just grab a book and start reading.

"Hey Angel, are you awake yet?" I hear Bode ask from behind the door, I look at my alarm clock and see that it is 7:00 AM. "Yes Bode, come in"

"We are going to eat breakfast are you coming?" Bode asks while opening the door, I nod my head being to tired to respond. I get up from my comfy position and change into some clothes, I then walk downstairs and sit down next to Bode.

I look over at Bode and see that he is drawing something, "find the anywhere key" it reads. "Yeez Angel, did you have any sleep at all?" Kinsey asks, I look down and mumble 'nightmare'. Her mouth makes an 'O' shape and she nods her head.

"You don't remember seeing anything unusual last night?" Kinsey asks her mom, "you mean that mirror? The one in Bode's room?" she asks. Kinsey and I look at each other, "Yeah, we'll get around to polish it but it's way down on my list" she adds. Just then the doorbell rings.

"That's the hardware store delivery" Nina sighs, Kinsey looks like she is going to explode any second now. The second that Nina is out of the room Kinsey starts talking, "Okay, so I have been thinking" she says.

"Well that's new" I joke

She glares at me and continues, "Maybe what happened last night didn't happen like we think it happened" I sit up in my chair listening to what she is saying. "Mold" I look at her with raised eyebrows.

"This house is full of mold and some mold makes people sick, Bode. It makes them halucinate" she explains. "Are you being serious Kins?" I ask

"I had to walk home on my socks last night, because Bode left me in the ice cream shop" I continue.

"It could explain why mom doesn't remember anything" she tries to reason me. I sigh

"The reason why she doesn't remember is because she is a grown up. That's how this stuff always works" Bode tells Kinsey

"Only kids can get into Narnia" I say backing up Bode, Kinsey scoffs. "This isn't the Lion, The Witch and The 'whatever' guys"

"This is the real world, where everything makes sense, except you two" she says raising her voice. "Come here" Bode says and grabs her hand, pulling her with him. He brings us to the mirror in the hall and sticks the key in the keyhole.

We look into the mirror and see an evil Kinsey looking back, "Hey, evil Kinsey reflection! Are you just a mold hallucination?" Bode asks.

"Holy shit" Kinsey exclaims, just then Tyler comes walking down the stair.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He snatches the key out of the lock and comes up to Bode. "Bode, is this the only key you found?" he asks him.

"Yes" Bode replies. "Wait, what about the one that you took out of my bracelet. The one that can take you anywhere in the world?" Kinsey asks us. "I lost it" Bode says looking down.

"Actually I did" I say. "You just lost a key that can take you anywhere?" Kinsey scoffs at me. I look down, "Yeah" I reply.

There is a faint honk in the background, "That's Javi. If you want a ride, we got to go" Tyler tells Kinsey. Kinsey walks up to me and says "Please take care of him and if you find more keys don't let him touch them"

~~~

Bode and I are playing with light swords now, when he suddenly says "I think we need some more power full weapons" I shake my head.

We walk over to the real swords when suddenly I start hearing whispers. "Hey, do you hear that?" I ask Bode, he nods his head. He opens a door to a broom closet.

"It's coming from the vacuum" I tell him. Bode grabs the vacuum and puts it down, I open it and tear the bag apart. I put my hand in the now opened bag and start to feel around for a key.

I suddenly feel it and take my hand out. It's a key in the shape of a head, we try it out on all the lock's in the house but nothing works. "We could try outside"Bode suggests, "Yeah".

We put on our coats and he hands me his G.I Joe doll. We walk tru the forrest to the shed playing with the dolls, I know I seem like a very childish person but it's just so that Bode can have a good time.

We try to unlock the shed door but it wouldn't budge. In the corner of my eye I see something move, so I turn and see a guy. Bode and I both jump a little.

"I think I scared you. I didn't mean to scare you" he tells us, "Thats okay" Bode and I tell him.

"I saw you at the ice cream store the other day" Bode says to him, the guy brings his arm up to his chest and says "my name is Rufus, I'm adopted. I work here, I am an excellent employee". "Hi I'm Bode, I live here and this is Angel" Bode says pointing at me.

I smile at Rufus, "We've got the same G.I Joes" Bode notices. Rufus laughs "Except yours has an M16. Mine's got an M60 machine gun" He explains proudly. "Wow" me and Bode exclaim. "You sound like you're a weapons expert" Bode says.

"I've never actually handled a gun. My mother says I'm an agent of peace" Rufus stutters, "But I do know all about weapons" he continues. "So.. what do you think is the best weapon to use against an enemy, who you are not even exactly sure what it is?" I ask.

Rufus grabs his keys and opens the shed, Rufus and Bode go inside while I wait by the door. When they come back Bode is carrying a bear trap.

"We have to go to a store" Bode tells me