12

"What do you have for dessert?" Sam asks, "Hope you're not one of those sugar-free moms". "There is popsicles and ice cream in the freezer" Nina responds. Sam walks up to Nina with the gun pointed at her.

"In prison, I had this caramel custard thing. That was really good" Sam says. All of a sudden Sam is tackled to the ground by Tyler. "Get him Ty" Bode shouts, Tyler starts beating Sam up.

Tyler and Sam fight for a few more seconds, but then there is a fire. Tyler pulls away from Sam and quickly stands up, Sam grabs his gun and points it at Nina. "Quite the greeting, Ty. But be careful before I have to shoot someone else" Sam says.

"Wait someone else?" Tyler says, his eyes immediately looking at everyone at the table. When he looks at me his expression hardens, "But I'm glad you're here. I need the head key" Sam says. "What?"

"The head key! Now!" Sam screams, "I've been waiting". "I don't have it" Tyler shouts, "Bullshit" Sam says loading his gun. He walks over to Nina and points the gun at her head, "Sam!".

"You have three chances to give me the right answer" Sam tells Tyler. "Sam!", "Tyler doesn't have it" Kinsey shouts.

"Of course you lied". I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, when he moves his gun away from Nina. "Where is it?" Sam asks, "I buried it, out in the woods".

"Why would you bury it in the woods?" Sam asks, "Because it's dangerous and we knew someone might want it" Kinsey snaps at him. "Why should I believe a word you are saying right now?".

"Because I don't want you to hurt another person in my family" She replies, "Well then, you, me and Bode are gonna go dig it up" he says. My head snaps up by the mentioning of Bode, "No please leave Bode here, I'll go with you" I beg.

Sam shakes his head and ties Tyler up next to me. "Sam? Sam, I'll go with you" Tyler says, "You're not going anywhere". "Take me instead" Nina begs him, "Shut up! I don't need any of you" Sam yells.

"Bode doesn't need to come" Kinsey says, "Sure he does, he's my collateral" Sam says. "Right little buddy?" Sam asks being a little to close to Bode's face. "Let's go"

"If anything happens to me, remember to take care of Sally" Kinsey says. "Sam, please" Nina begs as they walk away.

The second they are out of the front door Nina tries to break free, "It's no use" She sighs. She looks over at me and begins talking, "Angel, are you okay?" she asks. I am struggling to stay awake now, but surprised I am still conscious at this point. Tyler looks over at me and sees that I am having a hard time staying awake, "Screw this" he says.

"What are you.." Nina begins as Tyler moves around in his chair. Tyler falls backwards and breaks the chair, "Jesus Tyler, are you okay?" Nina asks. "Yeah, I'm alright" Tyler breathes.

He gets up from the ground and runs out of the room, up the stairs. My arm is hurting like hell right now, Sam didn't tie the towel tight enough so the blood is still rushing out. Tyler comes back from upstairs with an first-aid kit, he kneels down next to me and unties me.

Then he takes the towel off of my arm and cleans my wound as much as he can. "One second" he tells me and unties Nina, "Call 911" he tells her. Nina nods and walks out of the room searching for her phone.

Tyler walks back over to me and starts wrapping my arm with a bandage, I look down at Tyler and feel myself get weaker.

"If I die today, I need you to know something" I begin, "You're not going to die" Tyler tells me. "Okay, but still" I say, Tyler looks at me with tears in his eyes. "Wait, I have to do something first" Tyler says. I nod and stand up, I feel myself get dizzy so I lean onto the table.