Soha - You got married?

I don't know the possible reason why but I saw her face pale down on this sudden revelation... Now it is more important to remember where I have heard this name, think Nandu think hard..

Neyonika - Yeah actually Manik and Nandini got married just last week with just close friends and family.. We haven't thrown a reception party till now so that's why the news is not public yet but soon it will be...

Harshad - Well that's great well congratulations Mr. Malhotra. you are one lucky man cause your wife is really pretty..

I shouldn't but I felt a little un easy at the way he eyed me up and down, unconsciously I stooped a bit closer to Manik and he hold me tight...

Manik - Yeah, please take a seat.. Nandini please ask Mary to serve some tea or coffee whatever they like

Harshad - Well thank you Mr. Malhotra and yes Mrs. Malhotra we would like a cup of coffee and nothing else, we just had our breakfast..

They all settled down and I came in Kitchen to tell Mary.. I was telling Mary about the coffee when suddenly the blood soaked from my face, Soha is the name of the girl who broke the heart of Manik.. Oh no Aiyappa!! is it possible is this the same Soha... Without thinking much I just came back in the living room where they all were talking, I saw Soha trying to make a eye contact with Manik, but he is ignoring her completely..

Harshad - Yeah, I was born and brought up in London only but Soha she is from Mumbai.. She has done her post grads from London.  In fact Manik and Soha were in same college in London and were friends I guess...

And that confirmed my suspicion, what the hell is she doing here again, what does she want now?

Soha - Of course Honey I was friends with whole Fab 5..

And if one more time she gave that look to my husband I am gonna flip I am telling... I am sorry Aiyappa but what a bitch, she is married, but still trying to woo Manik and I didn't miss Manik's Sarcastic sure to her statement.. I don't know why but knowing that Manik is not liking her presence even a bit here, I felt relieved..

Harshad - So, Mr. Malhotra actually Soha's father is throwing a welcome home party for us so I just came here to personally invite you and also Fab 5 and now we know about your wife too so it would be an honor if Mrs. Malhotra too accompany you..

Manik - Thank you so much Harshad, but I don't think I can come, I have a busy day today..

Soha - Oh come on Manik, don't be a fun killer like always, I so want to meet the whole Fab 5 you know like old time so please be there.. It will be Fun Right honey?

Harshad - Yes Mr. Malhotra, it will really means a lot if you all will come

And before Manik could say anything, Neyo Ma spoke on his behalf confirming we all will be there.

After some more pleasantries and coffee they both left and I took a breath of relief

Manik - Mom why would you say yes/

Neyonika - Because you and Nandini really need to go out and enjoy yourself. Just the next day of your wedding you left for London. And since the day you came back you are just busy with work only. People go to honeymoon after wedding and you are not even taking her to a party. What sort of a husband you are..

Manik - Ok fine so we all are going

Neyonika- Uhuu I have a kitty party to attend with a dinner, So I will ditch this..