Chapter 6

.

Adams P.O.V

------------------

(AN: this is after school)

After school Tyler A.K.A. My best friend and I where walking to our cars to grab our stuff for the try- outs. We obviously know that we are going to make the team. I wonder If there is going to be a J.V and a Varsity or just one team.

"you excited man?" Said my best friend since 3rd grade.

"yeah dude do you think that Sophia is going to make the team?"

"I don't know she seems like she knows what she's getting herself into. So no need to worry."

"Okay bro let's do this!" We were running to the field anxious to play. I could not wait to get behind home plate. It feels like I haven't been there for a while when truth is I have played behind home plate all summer with some of my closest guys friends and obviously Tyler. Tyler on the other hand can't wait to go to third. He has been playing third ever since he's been playing. When we got there we saw that Mr. Irving was there talking to Sophia. I have to admit that's she's really good at basketball. She got a few three pointers here and there- that was when we put her in.

"Okay everyone run twenty laps around the bases while sliding home. You have to be on a straight Line to do this drill or you will get hurt! Also if you can't slide I suggest that you leave!" Mr.Irving said with a lot of strength on his voice. I could tell that he was used to this. Sophia was in the front of the line while us men where in the the back following her. I don't know why we where following her. Probably because she knows the drill better than all of us put together. While we were running I looked at Sophia and saw that she was running with all of her strength. After the twenty laps we were all tired and panting. I guess I need to work out more. But I looked at Sophia and she was perfectly fine. Then Mr. Irving started to talk.

"Okay guys and Sophia we are going to split you up. If you have never played go to he dugout. The rest of you get to the position that you play and pass a ball. If you are catcher get the equipment o and pitcher get to the mound. AND SWITCH PLACES!" I quickly got into my catcher equipment and got behind home base. I saw that Sophia was at the pitchers mounds along with RJ and Gavin. Gavin seemed very pissed. Uh oh.

------Gavin's POV------

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

What was a stupid girl on the fucking pitchers mound. I mean seriously.

------RJ POV------

Why is Sophia pitching? Better yet why is she here?

------Sophia's POV------

Why are the guys staring at me. Oh yeah I the only girl here. I was that my best friend was here. I miss him like hell. Like no joke. I let RJ go first. When he was going I heard that my phone was going of so I grabbed it an answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey sissy! Guess what!?"

"what?"

"I'm in Cali!! My flight just got here!"

"What! Your in California now!"

"yep!"

" yeah. I thought you would be here in like a week. Before I forget how's my biffle?"

"biffle?"

"Aaron!"

"oh he's fine I talked to him earlier." Before I could I answer my dad yelled.

"Sophia get off the phone and get on the mound. NOW!" Someones cranky.

"Coming. Coming."

"hey Ry I have to go. You should come to the field?"

"Sure bye sissy."

"Bye Ry."

When I got to the field all of the boys were staring at me. Probably wondering who I was talking to.

"Soap." When my dad said that I heard a few snickers. Dicks.

"ya"

"get on the mound."

"ok" before I could even pick up the ball I heard tires screeching. When I looked I saw Ryan and.........AARON! My Air bear. I quickly dropped my stuff and ran to Aaron and hugged the crap out of him.

"Hey soap."

"I missed you so much Aaron. How did your parent let you." I really don't know how his parents let him come up here. I also noticed that he had his baseball stuff with him. The same as my bro.

"Wow no love for you bro?" by then all of the players that were out there were gawking at me. Nope my brother. Probably because he's in the minor leagues. Most of the seniors and juniors watch the minor leagues because they could be scouted. Acko taco