Chapter 11

Adams POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way into the school when I heard a scream. I looked around to see that Sophia was with that Aaron guy. Aaron picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. I was slightly irritated. If you are wondering why, its because I think I am developing a crush on Sophia and Aaron picked her and she is on his shoulder. I walk over to where my friends are. 

"Hey guys." I say to my friends. They look over at me and say hi. I go over to Tyler and pull him away from the group. I am close to all of the guys but I am closest to my bro Tyler. Tyler is basically my brother. He usually is at my house. If you are wondering why it is because his father is a rude jerk and sometimes he abuses Tyler.  I am the only one in the group that knows about it. We all trust each other but we all have that one closest friend in the group. I am more close with Ty, while Blake and Colby are close, the same with Ashton and Gavin. We walk over to where no one is stand there. 

"Why did you call me over?" Asked Tyler.

"I think I might like someone." When I said it I said it quietly so I don't know if her heard me.

"So you finally like someone? I think I know who it is. Its Sophia, isn't it?" I look down and I blush. I blush easily. I get that from my mother. I nod and we walk over to the group. By the way I didn't want the boys to know that I am crushing ion a girl. The last time that I was crushing over a girl I was whipped and we had sex and then she never talked ti me again. That's why I don't date. i just use girls, like the girl that used me.

But I see that Sophia is different because I actually want a relationship with her. I don't want to hump and dump her because as I said before I actually want a relationship. I totally sound like a girl. When we get over to the boys its time to in. i tell the boys hi and I will see them later. Tyler and I have most of our classes together, but the rest of us have a few. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

LUNCH

Sophia's POV

Its now lunch and I get to see it I made the team.  Aaron and I make our way to the lobby where the paper to say if we made the team is up. When we get there there is a lot of guys there. We, well I, push through the guys and look at the list. There are a total of 15 people on the list.

1.) Tyler McCarthy

2.) Gavin Bishop

3.) Adam Menard 

4.) Sophia Irving

"WOOOOOOOOO!!! I MADE IT! WOOOOOOO! Be JEALOUS!" People just looked at me like I was crazy. Oh well its not that I care.

5.) Aaron Rodriquez

6.) Colby Jennings

7.) Blake Demmons 

His last name sounds like demons.^^^^

o.O  o.O   o.O Cool!

8.) Drake Connors

9.) Ashton Porche

10.) Kyle Harries

11.) Jake Newbury

12.) Jack Newbury

What the TRUCK! There are twins! Yesh! My life is complete!

13.) Devin Vogt

14.) Brad Miller

15.) Charlie Adams

***Go to the field after school. Practices will beheld everyday after school till four thirty. 2:30- 4:30.  You get weekends off. There might be practices on the weekends it depends. I will tell you also.  if here are practices on the weekends or just Saturday or Sunday. You will get your uniforms and your equipment today after school. If you EVER and I mean EVER late for practice, you will get to do suicides. If you can't make it to practice or a game call me. I will give you my cell phone and house phone number later. If you don't call you will run because I don't know if you are skipping or you truly are sick.

~Mr.Irving-Coach***