Chapter 4

After Spanish I headed to the cafeteria for some food! as you can tell I love food. When I got to the place where to give my lunch money to the lady, someone grabbed my food and my tray and left! Oh hellll naw! When and saw who it was it was Mr. Meanie pants.

"Mr.Meanie pants gimme my food and my money!' When i saw that he didn't care I jumped on his back screaming 'gimme my food' and 'Your cray cray Mr. Meaine pants!'

"Will you shut the FUCK up if I give this back to you!" he shouted. By then people were staring like I give a two shits. But I don't just so you cray cray people out there know.

"YES! I just want MY food back I'm starving like a fat kid without cake!" I shouted back. Let's see how he likes it back.

"Well your fat so I guess you can have it back."He said while handing me the delicious food, and smirking. Probably because he called me fat. I know that I'm not fat.

"Okay. Like I really care. I love being a fat kid." So I decided that I was going to yell that I am proud to be fat. 

"IM A FAT KID WHO LOVES TO EAT CHOCOLATE CAKE EVERY DAY. AND YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS OF ME!!!! " I yelled to the whole cafe. I bet that they are all just jealous of me but they don't want to admit it. But anyway you had to see Adam (mr.meanie pants) face. It was priceless.so after that I walked to a loner table. Which means that no one was sitting there. I decided that when I was done that I was going to sing ass by Big Sean! But he one that has nicki minja in it! 

When I was done with my linch I jumped on the table and started to sing.

Ass ass ass ass ass 

Ass ass ass ass ass 

Ass ass ass ass ass 

Stop.....now make that motherf*cker hammer time like... 

Wobble-dy wobble-dy wa wobble wobble 

I'm st-stacking my paper my wallet look like a bible 

I got girlies half naked that shit look like the grotto 

How your waist anorexic and then your a$$ is colossal 

Drop that ass make it boomerang 

Take my belt off b*tch I'm Pootie Tang 

Tippy tow tippy tay you gonna get a tip today 

F*ck that you gonna get some d*ck today 

I walk in with my crew and I'm breaking they necks 

I'm looking all good I'm making her wet 

They pay me respect they pay me in checks 

And if she look good she pay me in sex 

Bounce that ass (ass) it's the roundest 

You the best b*tch, you deserve a crown b*tch 

Right on that, 

Ass ass ass ass ass 

Ass ass ass ass ass 

Ass ass ass ass ass 

Stop.....now make that motherf*cker hammer time like... 

Go stupid, go stupid, go stupid 

Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin' 

Ass so fat, all these bitches' p-ssies is throbbin' 

Bad bitches, I'm your leader, Phantom by the meter