Chapter 8

Sorry for not writing soon. I had basketball and tons of tests that I HAD to study for.Even though i am in eighth grade we get a lot of test but never homework.

Sophias POV

When Aaron and I got home we walked inside and took showers because we smelt bad. But obviously in different showers. I went to my en suite while he went to the guest rooms bathroom.  After my shower I went downstairs to get something to eat I am like starving! When I went into the kitchen I see that Aaron is in there. I run over to him an attack him with a hug.

"Hey Soap." He said, while hugging me back. I then go back over to the fridge to get something to eat because like I said I'M STARVING!

"Hey brother from another mother." I look through my fridge and find nothing at all to eat. I think I'm going to die! I mean I haven't ate since like after school when I had that one granola bar. Or was it two or three? I don't know.

" I still see that you like to eat all the time soap." whats that supposed to mean? Is he implying that I'm fat? Oh, well I really don't care or mind. I then search in the back of my fridge and find a jar of pickles. Yes! I grab the jar open it and start to eat them. So delish. I think I should answer Aaron.

"Yep, your just jealous that you cant have any of these pickles!" I yell, pointing to where the jar of pickles that are in my lap. I then re think of what I said and realize that it was inappropriate. No wonder why Aaron was laughing. Sick minded child! Now that I think about I start to laugh. But where is my brother that has the same mother. Hes probably sleeping because he is really lazy. But he does have  a very big day tomorrow. He gets to meet his tam tomorrow. I walk into the living room ( with my jar of pickles in hand)  with Aaron following behind me. I wonder if he is going to go to school tomorrow?

" Hey Ari bear are you going to my school tomorrow?" I ask him with the nickname that I gave him when we were just little kids. How I miss those days.

"I am Feah bear." He says with the one of the many nicknames that he has given me.  But soapy and Feah bear are his main nicknames that he has given me. We sit on the couch.

"Hey feah? Want to have a movie night?" Yea! movie night we haven't had one of these for a while.

"Yes! We have to we haven't had one of these since the summer before I moved which was two months ago! TWO I TELL YOU! So anyway yes we should a have movie night."  i go over to my box of movies that we have in the living room and find the movie 21 Jump street. One of my favorite movies just like Ted. When In put in the movie and watch all I can think about is how hot Channing Tatum is.