Chapter 10: New Technology

Start from the beginning

After hearing this information, I was excited to be the one to try out this new form of technology

After hearing this information, I was excited to be the one to try out this new form of technology. Six handed me the blueprints.

Six: Take these to Twitch. Maybe her and Mute can get to working on it.

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

I ran them to the tech room and handed the files to Mute.

Mute: What are these for.

Y/n: They're blueprints for new technology.

Twitch: What kind?

Y/n: See for yourself.

I went out to the training fields to see the Recruits. Thatcher was in charge of training them.

Recruit 1: Whoa, is that Stampede?

Recruit 2: Yeah it is.

I walked up to them, and dabbed them up. 

Thatcher: Looks like your pretty popular around these parks.

Y/n: I don't know why.

Thatcher: It's because of when you saved Tachanka. He's their fookin idol.

Y/n: I see. And that I saved him, they just been dying to meet me?

Thatcher: I guess so.

We ended up talking for quite a while; talking about our past lives and our old friends and whatnot. Then Twitch tapped me on the shoulder.

Twitch: Stampede, it's done.

Y/n: Alright, I'll be there in a moment. Well Thatcher, it was nice having a talk with you.

Thatcher: Anytime, mate. If you need anything, I'll be right here.

I followed Twitch into the tech room and there she was, the newly built Exo-Suit. 

Y/n: Oh Yeah. (Are you happy now that I put the Kool-Aid Man's line in there?)

Mute: Well, Try it on.

The front side opened assess for me to enter(think of how Iron-Man does it). I step foot in it and it then shaped to my body. Then Twitch pressed a button and this hallway opened and  Mute gave me a gun(Any kind of gun IDC). 

Twitch: Give the shooting range a try. 

I loaded my gun and walked into an ominous hallway, then targets began popping out.  

I shot most of them on contact, they even put out melee targets for me to test the strength of this thing. and at the end was a brick wall, but not cemented together. And that could only mean one thing. I jumped full force through them. I met Six at the end of it.

Six: Well done, looks like Mute and Twitch did a good job on that.

Y/n: Thank you, ma'am. For helping with this advantage in taking down the White Masks.

Six: My pleasure. Now, follow me to the mess hall.

[Timeskip]

Six: My fellow operators, today, we have achieved something great. 

She said this while standing on a stage next to me, without the suit on.

Six: Thanks to the operators that went on the last mission, we have received codes, blueprints and more to help advance against the White Masks. The farthest we've gotten so far is in the making of this...

She pointed at me. I was wearing a backpack with a button on it. I pressed the button and then the Exo-Suit then became attached to my body.

Ela: What is that thing?

Six: We call this the E.B.S, Elite Breaching Suit. Made by operators Twitch and Mute, discovered by Ash and her other colleagues on the previous mission. This suit will provide a great technical advance to the base. We are currently working on more, however, we only have enough supplies for one more suit. The operator who'll acquire it will be determined later.

After the assembly, I went to my room to bed. Awaiting for the next mission to come.

And that's it. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you guys so much for the support. Have a good day/night. Stay safe out there. R.I.P. Rick May. May he Keep it Lit in Heaven. And you guys also... Keep it lit.