"I will miss this, I will definitely miss this." She snuggled her face to the crook of Alyssa's neck.

Parang ayaw nalang ni Den matapos yung araw. Gusto niyang masolo si Alyssa. Gusto nyang bumalik sila sa dati. Kahit forever na sila dito sa tuktok ng Ferris wheel as long na kasama nya si Alyssa. Wala na syang hihilingin pa.

But then, she cannot afford to hurt another person again. May naghihintay sa kanya sa labas nito. Kaya as much as she wants to be selfish, she can't because she's not that bad.

Hindi nila namalayan na tapos na yung ride at kailangan na nilang bumaba.

It also means that malapit na silang umuwi at muli silang babalik sa kani-kanilang normal na buhay.

Humiwalay na sila sa pagkakayakap at inalalayan ni Aly na bumaba si Den. Since nasa may dulong part ng Amusement park ang Ferris Wheel. They bought the time to cherish the remaining time to walk peacefully, hand in hand, with a smile yet you can see the longing in their eyes.

They got into a comfortable silence while walking at the familiar path, feeling the cold breeze of the night, silently wishing that the day won't end because they don't wanna go back yet.

"You know Ly, I planned to propose to you here. As in right here." Den broke the silence while staring down at the floor.

"Right here in the middle of our favorite place." She continued.

"Gitna pa talaga ha! Attention seeker ka talaga." Ly tried to joke as she can feel the rising tension between.

They continued to walk towards the entrance as Den continued to talk. "I'm serious no! I would, but then shit happened. The offer still stands though!" Den chuckled at her last statement but Ly knows that she was serious about that.

They're nearing at the exit now and any time, they have to bid goodbye to each other already. Maybe for good or whatever? Who knows?

"Den...." Ly faced Den.

"I know, Ly but we both know that I can give up everything, everything that I have right now for us to try again one more time." Den stared at Ly's orbs while the latter does too.

"Den, you know It's impossible right? we also both know that you're already taken. May naghihintay sayo sa labas."

"I know but Ly, we could try right? I will break up with him and–" Ly cutted Den's sentence before she could finish.

"No, Den. I saw how he makes you happy. Maybe more than I did. He's kind and a great person. You're lucky to have him." Ly caressed Den's face, the latter felt her face getting hot, indicating that in any second she might bawl her eyes out in front of her ex.

"Ly please..... I want us to try again." Den plead.

"But there's a lot of things to consider now, a lot of circumstances and God knows how I want you back again into my arms. You don't know how much I missed having you and how I wish the break up never happened in the first place because it hurt me so much. It still does." Den tighten the hold on their intertwined hands.

"I cannot find someone new because my goddamn self always find you in every person I met and whenever I don't see yourself in them, my interest instantly vanishes. That's why it is hard for me to move on, my heart always wants you." And that's the cue for them to finally let the tears out of their eyes.