for y'all!

THIS NOT AN UPDATE BUT I WANNA ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THIS.

I know it's hard, it's suffocating, it's sucks but you have to keep going. Believe in yourself that you can do it. No matter what. Even if you think you can't.

Don't think of yourself as a failure, it's okay to make mistakes because we are humans. Don't look on negative side, train your mind to see the good in everything.

Always reach out to someone, talk about it with your family or friend. Even if you think you don't have to. Don't think that you are a burden to them, you will never be. You are not alone. You are not alone, always remember that.

You can talk to me.

Always remember that it's okay if you keep making mistakes, it's okay if people always judge you and your work, it's okay if they ignore you, it's okay. It's going to be fine. Everything's will be fine. Keep in your mind that there will always be people that are believing in you, who's going to be in your side through thick and thin. People who loves you. People who accepts you.

You are going to be fine, maybe not now, tommorow but someday. You don't have to rush. It's a process. It's going to be worth it and you are worth it.

You are going to be happy. You will find the joy in your life. Happiness is just around, waiting for you.

You are going to be free. The freedom you deserve will be given to you.

You are maybe suffering now, you are in pain but it's going to be fine. You're going to be fine. There's a lot of good things out there.

Hang in there, Everything will be Okay. Don't worry too much.

You are not alone.

You are going to be happy.

Somebody loves you.

Everything will be fine.

You are special.

KEEP GOING ;

We are all in this together.

#DepressionKills.
#RosesForJonghyun