my greatest love.

A letter for my greatest love.

Dennise,
How are you, babe? It's been a while right? I just got the invitation, you and LA's wedding invitation. I don't know what to feel really. Should I be happy or sad? I don't know. I should be happy, right? Because that's a big day for my bestfriend.

Den, remember the first time we meet? You didn't like me that time. In fact, you hated me. It was in high school, I always get into your nerves, I always makes fun of you and you always get annoyed. Honestly, I do that because you look so cuuuuute! We were like frenemies back then. I didn't even expect us to be really close. To the point, my parents loves you and my brothers treats you like you're their sister too. My family gets along so well.

We were inseparable in high school, honestly, you are the only reason why I attend school back then. I don't really have the interest in studying, you know that so you always make sure that we study together and you always motivates and gives me the energy to study. That's also why we excel both in class.

We always love volleyball to the fullest. We even tried to the same college team. We promised that we will go to Ateneo and we'll become athletes and we both did. I remember you were the happiest even though you became a libero and not the middle blocker you used to. I became the spiker and you're the libero. Nice combination right? It proves that you really got my back just like what you always said to me.

It's not that surprised that I am slowly developing a feelings for you but the sad part, I chose to hide it. I don't wanna risk the friendship we both build just because of this stupid feelings. You knew my reference and you accepted me as I am. Your affection and love for me didn't change after that confession but it grew for more. You never let my gender affect our friendship because you said you knew me well and we'll always be bestfriends.

Honestly, sometimes, I want to confess my feelings for you. I had plans. In our HS Graduation, I planned to confess to you that night when we had our dinner in my house but seeing you so happy, I couldn't bring myself to talk to you because I don't wanna ruin the night, so I postponed it.

After that, I never make any plans of confessing anymore. I just let it the way it be. I continued being your bestfriend as I tell to myself that there's always a right time for everything. You had boyfriends and I had mine while we were in college. I get jealous but what can I do? We're only bestfriends. You see me as your sister. Funny.

You met him when we were in our sophomore year in college. I witnessed that he really loves you so much and I think he will never hurt you and he will take care of you. He's a good man and he also got a good reputation. I got nothing to say bad things about him. No wonder, you said 'Yes' to him.

I never thought that we will part ways but I think It's normal because as we got older, our perspectives changes and we're growing. It's inevitable.

As we grow older, I realized so many things. One of them is that you will never be mine. As much as I love you. I can't just risk it. I'm really a coward, I almost had you, babe. Almost. I should've confess mine when you confessed your feelings to me but I am too coward to risk you. I don't wanna lose you, so I chose to lose myself. I love you so much, believe me, I really do. I know you can feel it. I love you too much that I will let you go. I believe that you don't deserve me. You'll probably hate me because I down myself again. I promise to my self that I pursue you once I already fixed myself. I'll be better first before I'll make you mine but fate isn't with me. He had you already.

I'm leaving, Den. Maybe for good? I got a recruitment in a law firm in US. I will migrate there. I won't be able to attend your wedding. My heart wouldn't take it for sure. But I wouldn't forget to send you a gift after all, I am still your bestfriend.

Do not forget to take your meals, ha? You tend to forget to eat pa naman when you are busy. Let your man make sundo to you, baka mag feeling strong independent woman ka na naman at maligaw ka ulit. Wala na ako jan to find and save your ass. Remember, sabi mo gusto mo na blue yung theme ng kasal mo because it's my fave color. You should do it! For me, para di na ako masaktan. Charot. Para naman kahit hind ako yung kasama mo sa altar, atleast parang nandoon na din ako kasi everytime you will look at blue color things, you'll remember me. Go have a chocolate fountain, you said na gusto mong magkaroon sa kasal mo ng ganun. I am sorry because I will not be there to play the piano for you. I broke a promise. I am sorry, you hate me again tuloy.

I am so proud of you, Dennise. I always be. You achieved your dreams already and now you're getting married with a man that's surely going to love you forever.

Thank you for everything, Den. Thank you for pushing me to the limit, especially in studying. You are my role model. I owe you everything. You helped me in every ways you can. You're always there for me thru good and bad times. I am thankful for you and your existence. Thank you for existing.

Remember this, even if I am not there physically, I am always at your heart.

I will always be your babe. I will always be your bestfriend. I will always be your servant.

And

You will always be my princess. You will always be my muse. You will always be my everything.

You are always going to be my greatest love.

Mahal na mahal kita.

Untill we meet again, Dennise.

Valdez.

____________________

A thousand word update for my Alyden heart huhu. This is so lame gosh. I just really miss AD, taena masakit kaya sa heart na engage na IRL si den!! HUHU pero masaya ako kasi masaya si den eh.

Get well soon, Aly!

AD MOMENTS PLSSSS!! AYOKO NA MASAMPAL NG REALIDAD SAKIT SA HEARRRRTTT YOKO NA AD BAT GANTO KAYOOOOO HUHU

THANK YOU FOR 36K READS AND 720+ VOTES!!! KAHIT ANG LAME NG ONESHOTS KO HUHU BATA PA PO KASI AKO NUNG GINAWA KO TO EH. THANK YOU PO NG MARAMIII!!!

GUSTO NYO BA NG SIDE NI DENNISE? HABZHWBAHBQJAHAHA

----------
GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND MORE ERRORS ARE ON ME.

05/28/ 19 , 11:40