Maybe maybe

"Besh? I am nervous!!"

"Kalmahan mo lang, Den! Baka pumangit ka!" Ella tried to calm Den while rubbing her back.

Today's Den and L.A's wedding. The much awaited for both families. They spent a lot of time organizing the event because it is one-time-only experience and it is going to happen now.

"Where's Ly na btw?" As Den asked, the door of the room opened revealing Ly with a Jollibee take out in her hands.

"I am here! I bought snacks on the way here!" Alyssa while showing the fries in her hands.

"Awwww, thank you Ly. I need this." As Den started munching the food.

"Nako Aly, kanina ko pa yan pinapakalma si Den. She is so nervous."

Den just rolled her eyes at Ella and they started sharing the food.

Alyssa just sat in a couch near them.

"Den, don't be nervous. It is going to be okay! All of us prepared this thoroughly para walang makasagabal. We also make sure na walang biglang magbubukas ng pinto at sisigaw na itigil ang kasal!" The three laughed.

"Yes, Den! As if naman na may secret admirer yan soon to be groom mo. Kung ikaw pwede pa, kaso aalis na eh!" Ella said with a hidden meaning as she eyed Alyssa in the corner. Den looked at Ella with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Den, you really look beautiful with your gown." Alyssa suddenly said to change the topic.

"And you really look good with the suit too." Den smiled at Alyssa.

"HUY ANOBA STOP FLIRTING INFRONT OF ME." Ella joked.

"Baliw." Den just rolled her eyes.

As a comfortable silence engulfed them, Alyssa started reminiscing her memories with Den.

They met when they were in freshman in college when Alyssa was finding the owner of the lost phone she got when she was walking in the cafeteria. It has an ID at the phone case though.

She was currently find the girl in Biology Department. Suddenly, she bumped to a girl causing it to fall. She immediately helped the girl to stand with a bunch of sorry's, the girl just shrugged and said it was okay. As the girl looked up, Alyssa figured out that it was the same girl she was looking for. The phone's owner.

"Oh? Do you happen to own this phone?"

"Ah! Yes! I've been looking for it. I think I happened to drop it somewhere near Cafeteria."

"Yes, so here. I've been looking for you. Here's your phone. It's a peace offering for bumping you earlier." Alyssa smiled cheekily.

"Lol! It's okay. Baliw to! Ikaw nga nakakuha ng phone ko at binalik mo pa. I'm quite nervous kasi it has a lot of school files. Thank you talaga ha!"

"It's okay! You're my fellow fan!"

"Wait what? So you saw my lockscreen?"

"Yes, sorry! I am a fan too!"

"Is that so? So nag lunch ka na?"

"Supposed to but hinanap muna kita."

"Awww, Tara! Libre ko and let's talk more about our idols."

It was the best memory ever for Alyssa. They got closer after the meeting. Soon after Ella was added. They made a lot of great memories. Den makes Alyssa's college life a happy one. Even after college and having their own life, their bond wasn't forgotten. For Alyssa, meeting Den was magical. Having Den in her life is majestic but even good things must have come to an end.