"Sorry about the chair, you can sit with someone," I heard Jin say, I looked around to see everyone giving me puppy eyes, but the on that caught my attention the most was Hoseoks eyes. So I walked towards him while he smiled causing me to look away flustered. Once I reached him I stood for a second, he patted (is that a word?) his leg, I softly sat down. He immediately pulled me closer into him. I giggled as I heard I felt him nuzzle his head on my shoulder.

I've been eating breakfast for a few minutes, everyonce in a while I will feel hoseoks knee move under me, giving me the slightest bit of friction. I squeezed my thighs together and squeezed his arm. He looked at me with a concerned look. "What is it angel?" He asked me, I mumble a quiet "please stop moving. I'm surprised he heard me but when I saw his terrifying grin I knew I had fucked up.

He grabbed my hips and pushed me onto his thigh before he bounced his leg a little. Every time his leg jumped up it would put pressure on my cock I gripped the table tight. "H-hoseok please.." I whispered in his ear, he chuckled before stopping and only pulling me into a hug. I took the chance to eat in peace. Once I was finished I stood and bowed towards the members.

"Thank you for the breakfast Jin-Hyung" I announced he smiled at me. "I'm going to go show him where the shower is," I heard hoseok say as he stood up and grabbed my wrist. I didn't react when he dragged me up the stairs until I was in a room that I presumed to be his. He turned around and put his hands on my waist. "How about you stay with me for tonight?" He mumbled his eyes fastened on my lips as his hands rubbed circles on my waist. I nodded a soft okay, not against the idea of staying with him.

He grinned slightly before leaning in and pecking me on the lips. He pulled back and interlaced my fingers with his and led me to his bathroom. It was rather big of a bathroom, his bathroom was the size of three of mine at my old house. I watched as the said boy turn on the shower and check the temperature.

I fumbled with my fingers not really knowing what to do, My mind started wandering. If all of them are touchy with me.. does that mean they're all going to.. oh god.. the thoughts of all the members touching me and using me for their pleasure made my cheeks go ablaze. Just the picture of Me riding Namjoon thick thighs. Me gripping onto Jins broad shoulders while he whispers dirty things into my ears. Oh god and I can already picture the two youngest wanting a threesome-

I was pulled from my imagination by Hobi calling my name. My head snapped to him "I'm sorry.. yes?" I squeaked my mind still fresh with the dirty images flashing through my head. "Are you gonna get undressed or what?" He deadpanned, my eyes widened as I froze trying to find the right words to say. "I... u-uhm..uh" I tried to regain my composure. A lazy smirk appeared on his face before he began to strip.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed trying to look everywhere but his toned, naked body. "I need a shower, so I might as well take it with you, so go ahead and undress yourself.. before I do it myself" his words went straight to my dick. I shyly stripped trying to avoid his gaze. But I felt his burning glare that's was gliding around my body. I heard a hum in approval before a hand pushed me towards the shower.

I stumbled slightly before rushing in and under the steaming water. I heard him get in and shut the glass door. I tried distracting myself by letting the water run down my chest. I felt his front press against my back. I gasped and quickly turned around. I looked up to see him gazing right back down at me. "I need to use the water too. Why don't you share cutie?" He grinned, I nodded and averted my eyes so I would be a little less in embarrassed.

He began cleaning himself as I awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do or say. I felt his hands on me, I looked towards his hand too see him rubbing soap on my stomach and chest. "You looked like you needed help." His took a small step forward, bringing us closer. But as I realized his actions I stepped back. Only resulting in him stepping forward again, this repeated until I felt my back touch the wall.

His hands slowly went lower and lower. As soon as I was ready for his hands to grasp me, I felt them leave my body entirely. I whined quietly at the loss of contact. "Turn around let me get your back." He told me, I slowly turned around. I was expecting him to start with my neck. But I felt his hands groping my ass. I whimpered at him kneading and rubbing my backside.

I could tell that every whimper from me was a fuel to his fire. I felt his fingers rub my entrance lightly, causing me to press my forehead on the wall. I let out a shaky exhale, his lips touched my neck as he began to suck hickies into the skin. His fingers pushed inside of me, I was still open from yesterday so he easily pushed them back and forth.

He removed his fingers and replaced it almost immediately with his dick. I let out a moan as I tried to grasp onto the wall. He pushed in causing my back to arch at the pleasure. He began to thrust into me, not giving me any time to adjust to my size. Every time he thrusted I let out a high pitched moan.

Then there was a knock, I heard hoseok groan before yelling a 'what?!'. My mind was still foggy with pleasure. But I could make out a muffled 'hurry', I felt hoseok pull out. I whined and reached back to get him to enter me again. Yea, yea.. I'm a slut, WE ALL KNOW THIS!

"I'm sorry baby, we have to get out, we can finish this later." He groaned, I whined. He spun me around, his eyes flashed a dangerous color when he saw my fucked out face and leaking cock. "Fuck, i need to finish ya off." He growled before pulling me to him and  grabbing our dicks with one hand. He quickly pumped us, my knees going weak at all the friction. I buried my face in his chest. I released first as I let out a moan.

I realized he hadn't finished so I dropped to my knees and grabbed him, I teased him by licking the tip. He gripped my hair as he grunted out a 'fuck'. I slowly took him in and bobbed my head trying to take him whole. He eventually grew tired of my slow movements as he thrusted into my mouth, I gagged. He continued to thrust into my mouth, tears built up in my eyes, I moaned giving him vibrations. After a few more thrust he released himself down my throat. I swallowed it before standing up.

He chuckled and gave me a lazy expression. "You did so good angel" he mumbled before washing us some more.