🔞Dinner🔞

I was woken up my someone kissing my neck. I moaned slightly freezing at the sound that escaped from my mouth. The man looked up and I saw Yoongi looking at me he smiled, and winked "I had to wake you up so I thought I would make it fun. We made it, come on let's go inside and eat" he said standing up and getting out of the car, I quickly scrambled after him worried they were gonna leave me.

They led me into their house, their house is amazing!! "Wow, your house is so pretty!" I said softly. " thanks cutie," I turned and saw hoseok looking at me, I gave him a smile. "Come on, the dining rooms this way, Jin is in the kitchen cooking something for us all." He said grabbing my hand. I followed him to the room. Seeing there were only two seats left. One in between jungkook and Taehyung or between Yoongi and Namjoon.

I decided to take a seat in between jungkook and Taehyung, They wouldnt do anything during dinner. As soon as I say down they scooted closer. "Sorry for on the way here you just look so delicious we couldn't help it," tae whispered into my ear. I whimpered before nodding softly. I heard jungkook stand and leave the room, I looked at Taehyung confused. "He's going to get some stuff to make this dinner even more fun~" he murmured in my ear, my eyes widened. Not even sure if I wanted to know what they meant. Taehyungs hand made its way up my thigh slowly going up. That's when Jungkook reappeared in sweat pants. "Sorry my jeans were uncomfortable and I wanted to change." Jungkook announced, everyone nodded, except for me as I saw stuff was inside Jungkooks pocket, curious as to what it was I tilted my head at him as he sat down. "What's in your pocket jungkook?" I asked him, he looked at me up and down, before leaning towards my ear. "Wanna find out princess?"He whispered in my ear. My cheeks heating up from the way my mind went to various ideas. I nodded at him, causing him to smirk and hook his fingers around my pants. He started to slip them down when I grabbed his hand quickly "n-not here!" I whisper yelled at him, he grinned before pushing them down. "Let's see how quiet you can be," I heard Taehyung seductively say in my ear.

I froze at his words before I realized Jungkook had slipped my cock out of the red panties I wore. I blushed, and covered my face with my hands. I was confused when I felt something slip onto my cock I looked down to see a cock ring on. My head snapped to Jungkook with my eyes wide. "I can't have you getting your precious orgasim in front of the others." He grinned evily. I whimpered when I felt Taehyung slip a finger into me. I have no clue what the fuck is happened, but I am not complaining.
After a while of Taehyung finger with me, he pulled out. I frowned missing the feeling. That is until I felt something slip up my ass. I gasped at the feeling of whatever the fuck it was. It then had to brush up against my prostate, a shaky whine left my mouth as I gripped the chair. "Bullseye," left taehyungs mouth. He thrusted the toy up into my prostate a few times, before leaving it on my prostate. My breathing becoming slightly heavier.

All of a sudden it vibrated, fucking hell. I moaned kind of loud. Everyone looked at me concerned."I-i'm fine! Just a-stubbed my toe!" I lied trying to get them to look away most everybody nodded and went back to their conversations. But yoongi was watching me intently. The vibratory was turned up, probably to its highest point. I grabbed Taehyungs arm squeezing it, begging him to turn it off. He only smiled and gave me a pat on the head.

A little while later, Jin walked in with the food, I grinned at him. I felt the vibrator turn off, so it was just brushed up against my spot.I tried to move as little as possible as any more friction would be awful. Jin laid a plate in front of me, I thanked him for the food. I waited till everybody began eating so I could as well. As soon as I picked up my fork the vibrator turned on all the way up again. I dropped my fork and let out a yelp. I heard yoongi chuckle from across the table, I gave Taehyung and jungkook a slight hit in the arm. "Everything alrighty Jiminie?"I hear Jin hyung ask me, I nodded before shakily picking up my fork and eating.

Throughout the dinner I was denied my orgasim 4 times, 4 FUCKING TIMES! Because of this damn ring. Every once in a while Jungkook would push it further in. Once I finished my food I kept sitting, I didn't want everyone to see what was going on. They finally slipped the vibratory out of me, I sighed in relief. As soon as I was about to take the ring off they stopped me. I frowned but pulled up my pants, pulling my shirt down as far as it could go. "Thank you so much for the dinner Jin-hyung I am rather tired. Do you know where I can stay?" I asked him, really needing to go and take this ring off in private. Yoongi stood up. "He can stay with me tonight, come on Jimin let's go to my bedroom" I nodded and followed him down the hallway.

Once we got inside the room I was pushed up against the wall, a whimper leaving my mouth. "What was that at dinner, what were they doing to you to make you a moaning mess, hmmm?" He asked in my ear, I was shocked. Dammit was I that loud?! "I-I'm sorry I won't do it again.." I mumbled, he chuckled and kissed my neck. "Oh trust me I didn't mind, but now I have a little problem, and since you seem to be such a little slut how about I use you to help me?" He more said then asked. I moaned, degrading is such a turn on for me, I'm a kinky little shit and this is just heaven for me right now.

"I'll take that as a yes," he growled before roughly grabbing my hips and pushing me towards the bed. I felt my back hit the bed, my hard on being worse than ever. "Strip slut" he growled, I moaned out and began to take of my clothes, leaving me in my lace underwear. He looked at my body for a while making me nervous, I squirmed a little. He growled, "don't move, If I want to look at your body I can, now tell me what they did to you." He said lust seeping into his words. "They used a vibrator on me, and p-put a cock ring on me so I c-couldnt cum" I whimpered. He laughed and walked towards me. His fingers hooked on my panties, the lingered for a second before ripping them off.

His finger moved to the slit of my head and rubbed it rather harshly. I whined loudly. "P-please" I let out, needing to be touched, fucked. I just need to fucking cum goddamnit! "Please what?" He said stopping rubbing but still pressing down. "F-fuck me please, yoongi!" I whined, "that's not my name." He growled pressing harder. "Please daddy!" I whined, he grinned before reaching towards his drawer and grabbing some lube.

He poured it on his member rubbing it a few times before he placed himself at my entrance . He leaned down towards my ear "don't you dare make any noise. I don't want anyone knowing how much of a slut you are." He growled in my ear. I nodded furiously.

That's when he thrusted I'm rather roughly, a loud moan left my mouth, he brought his hand up to my throat and he squeezed, the feeling only adding to my pleasure. I took the hint and shut my mouth as he roughly pounded into me.

It felt like hours that he thrusted dead into my prostate, I need to cum, so bad I'm sobbing from pleasure at this point. "Let m-me cum p-please daddy!!" I moaned out, he grunted and pulled of the ring, I immediately released onto our stomachs and chests. But he didn't stop, he kept going, I mounded at the overstimulattion. He finally released himself into me pulling out.

I breathed heavily trying to steady my heart rate. " such a good slut for daddy, you're mine and I can use you anytime for my pleasure got that bitch?" He said grabbing my chin, I whimpered and nodded. He smirked before grabbing a towel and cleaning us up. He put on a pair of sweatpants and gave me a hoodie. I was drifting off too sleep when U felt a pair of arms pull me in and hold me tight. I smiled as I fell asleep.