🔞Dance Studio🔞

Hey loves,, I'm updating again <3, I'm just making this up as I go I have no real plan for this chapter sooo if this doesn't make much sense that's why, Also I haven't slept in 76 hours so-

I immediately wanted to commit mass murder as soon as I felt someone shaking me awake. I swatted the unknown persons hand and rolled over, I heard a deep chuckle and my eyes shot open. I quickly sat up making eye contact with Yoongi hyung. "I-I'm so sorry, hyung!" Immediately freaking out, did I just slap the scariest member dig my grave now plss-

That only made him grin more. "You're okay, but get up and get ready the members and I are going to practice and want you to tag along, you won't always have to come but we want you to be there at least today." Once Yoongi was done with his little speech I huffed and looked at the clock. "It's 7 in the fucking morning?" I groaned, I heard yoongi sigh and he walked away, I thought that was him giving up. I grinned in victory and laid back down pulling the covers over my head.

I heard him walk back in and then something was thrown in the bed, I peeked out seeing a pile of clothes. "If you're not gonna get ready on your own do I need to help you? Should I help you get dressed too?" He crossed his arm smirking at my flushed face. "G-get out! I'll get dressed" I let out, my voice coming out higher than anticipated. He laughed, my heart fluttered before I jumped up running and pushing him out the door.  Once he was officially outside I looked at the clothes he set on my bed, I'm not even surprised at how skimpy the clothes were anymore honestly. Oh well.

I slip on the outfit before grabbing my phone and texting my groupchat

We Are Hoes (Jimin= Italics, rest of GC= Bold)

guysssss!!!!

Bam Bam: Yes bitch?

Wow, Okay fuck you too. ANYWAYS I HAVE A LOT TO TELL YOU AND IM PANICKING.

Mark Hyung: What is it bItCh?

YOU TOO?!?!? Can't Trust Any whore in this world, so Im gonna try Jackson instead.

Hey Jackson, nobody else, Is it reasonable to flip the fuck out when you have 6 of your idols fucking you? like taking turns? ya know? is that normal? idk.

Jackson: What-

Bam Bam: you WHAT

I though I said I was talking to Jackson Only.

Mark-Hyung: Jimin... Are you serious?

Completely

Bam Bam: HOW TF

Jackson: YOOOO THATS FUCKING CRAZY IS YOUR ASS GOOD

Mark-Hyung: IM TELLING THE OTHER HYUNGS!