🔞Shower🔞

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I groaned and tried to sit up only resulting in me getting pulled back down. My eyes widened as I looked around seeing yoongi.. naked, I quickly looked down at myself seeing me in the same state, the memories flooding back to me as my cheeks burned with embarrassment. "Morning Jimin," I heard a gravely voice let's out, causing me to giggle slightly. "Good mornin' hyung!" I let out as quietly as possible knowing I shouldn't annoy the older when he was tired.

"Yoongi Hyung, we should get up," I whispered, he only huffed and held me tighter. "Yoongi! Come on!" I whined, he glared at me causing a shiver to run down my spine. "5 more minutes," he mumbled before shutting his eyes. Hmm, what could make him get up, I'm starving and I don't want to go out on my own, I got an idea, I'm not sure if it will work.. and it's risqué. Oh well, here goes nothing. "Yoonie hyung~" I whispered in his ear, he flinched slightly. "Yoongi~" I whispered again, still no response, so plan b. "Daddy," I said softly licking his neck and nibbling his ear.

I felt hands grip my waist and he flipped out positions. I was froze in shock as I stared at him eyeing my naked body. "Fuck, baby boy, you know you shouldn't do those thing so me in the morning." He grunted hands roaming my sides. My mind was completely shut off and the only thing functioning was my body, and all I knew was it was craving his touch. That's when he stood up, I whined audibly at the loss of touch. "That's what you get for trying to tease me," he casually let out and went to his closet getting dressed.

I didn't know what to do so I sat there staring at him get dressed. He turned and saw me, before walking back into the room and grabbed my suitcase going through it. He looked accomplished as he found something for me to wear, I didn't really see what it was until he shoved it in my hands, my eyes widened as I looked up at yoongi and he just shrugged.

I took the hint that It didn't matter what I said I had to wear it, I sighed and went to the close to put it on, I looked at the outfit before slipping it all on, looking at the finished look.

The short were very tight so they showed all my curves, I nervously walked out fidgeting with my hands. I heard a quiet 'holy shit' but it didn't sound look Yoongi, so I looked up to see that Hoseok had came in and was now looking me up and down. He smirked before walking up to me and placing his hand on my ass, squeezing it lightly. "See you at breakfast princess" he whispered in my ear leaving me a flustered mess as he walked out and down the stairs.

I looked over to see yoongi looking pissed, which confused me. "What's wrong yoongi?" I asked him, he looked at me. "He touched what was mine is what's wrong" his words shocked me, as we weren't together so I didn't know what to say. I heard him mumble a let's go before standing and walking out. I rushed behind him not wanting to be left. He walked in and sat down, everyone's eyes fell on me. I realized that one of the chairs were removed, so there were only 6 and they all were taken, so I awkwardly shifted around.