🔞The Winner 🔞

I heard my Alarm blaring, I groaned as I rolled over and laid there. maybe if I don't turn it off it will eventually turn off itself. the idea totally making sense in my head while I was half awake. I sat there for another 2 minutes until the alarm got on my nerves. I sat up and looked at the time, 10 am. I huffed before standing and stretching my limbs.  I walked towards my closet and got my work uniform and walked to the bathroom. I began my daily routine of brushing my hair taking a way too long shower, then getting dressed and doing my hair and makeup. I looked at the final outcome of my appearance nodding as I looked decent enough to appear in public. I walked out to my room grabbing my phone off the charger and getting my stuff. I started to get food when I realized it was already 12:45, and it is a 20 minute walk to the store. I ran out of the house and sped walk down the street. Ignoring the odd looks I recieved from strangers as I sped throught the streets.

    Once I arrived at the grocery store I realized I made it here with 5 minutes to spare. I walked inside and started heading to the employees room. I went inside and put my stuff in the locker assigned to me. I checked my phone seeing one notification, seeing as it was a spam mail that was from some website I signed up for when I was 12 I put it back in my pocket. I sighed at the fact that I am so unpopular. I went to the boss telling him I was here and asking what I should o. great I have to stock shelves today. love that for me. I am freaking short, why do I always get the jobs where I put stuff high up. Love being 5'4 (A/N: I LOVE JIMIN BEING SHORT SO HUSH!)

I went to the back and got the stuff before walking around putting stuff where it belongs. I bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry sir!" I exclaimed continuosly bowing to them.  they laughed, damn that laugh sounds familiar. "It's okay kid, no harm done." The said man said, he sounds really familiar too, I looked up to look at him, my jaw dropping once I saw who it was. "S-seokjin?" I stuttered, he only nodded giving me a smile. "o-oh I wasn't expecting to see you here, o-or anywhere, but still why are you in B-Busan?" I asked him my eyes darting everywhere as I felt my confidence go downhill really quick. "The Members and I are only here for today. We have to pick up the contest winner." He said looking at the shelves beside me and skimming through the spices. "o-oh! The winner is going to be very l-lucky! have a nice day!" I squeaked before turning around and proceeding to bump into another man. "a-ah! I'm very sorry sir I am incredibly clumsy!"

I looked up to see Hoseok standing there smiling at me. "It's okay! Jimin, right?" He asked me, which confused me as our uniform didn't require name badges. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked him, quite confused he chuckled before patting my head. "Just decided to learn a bit about the contest winner." He said, my jaw dropped. "I-i won the c-contest" I let out softly, he nodded. "c'mon lets go, you need to pack your stuff cause you are moving in with us for a month! we already told your boss, he understood so lets get going." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me, I am so shocked I couldn't say anything. I'm so confused this can not be real. This stuff doesn't just happen! They led me to the front of the store and into a limousine, J-hope held the door open for me. I blushed and thanked him before bowing and going inside.  My eyes widened when I saw all the members sitting there staring at me. "Sit beside me," my head snapped in the direction of Jungkook, who was patting the seat next to him. I nodded shyly and quietly walked over and sat in the middle of him and Taehyung.

"So, Jimin as you can see, you won the contest, meaning yo will be staying with us for a month. We have a guest bedroom, or if you want you can share the room with one of us." Namjoon said, I nodded, blushing at the idea of sleeping in the same room as one of them. "Why are you so silent?" I heard yoongis voice say, I tried to think of words. "I-I'm sorry, I'm just very shocked and nervous." I explained stuttering on a few words. I felt the car stop, I looked out the window and saw my house. "You can pick one of us to go help you pack." Jin said, I looked around and saw all there eyes on me " u-uhm I'll take... Y-yoongi," I saw him grin like he won a trophy, the rest of them pouted. I climbed out of the car as he followed me. I used my keys and opened the door, walking in my house the aura already making me calmer.

"It's cute," I heard him say, I mumbled a thank you before leading him to my room. Once I opened the door I got shy, the idea of a sexy men in my room with me making me go crazy. "Let me get my suitcases," he nodded at me before looking around my room. I looked at the suitcases at the top of my closet frowning at how high up they were. I stood on my tip toes and reached for one, I was struggling to reach it when I saw a hand easily reach up and grab them. I turned around to see Yoongis chest. "T-thank you" I squeaked. He laughed before placing them on the ground.

He opened my drawer before I could think about it, shit. My lingerie is in there... "oh, do you have a girlfriend?" He asked me, I stood there awkwardly before mumbling a no. "Ohhhh, so these are yours?" He asked looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks heat up as I nodded. He grinned and grabbed them putting them in the suitcase. "You're bringing these." He said casually, my eyes widened as he went through my drawer picking my most lacy and sexual panties. I swear I am gonna faint this is so embarrassing. I went to my closet and grabbed a

bunch of sweaters, hoodies, and jeans.
That's when I turned around to see him going through the bag of lingerie I bought from Victoria secret. "H-hey! Be careful I just got those!" I yelped. He pulled a thong out of the bag, smirking at me. "Oh you mean these?" He asked, I looked down feeling embarrassed, and kind of... fuck I'm horny.

He chuckled as I quickly rushed to the bathroom grabbing my favorite makeup pallets and toiletries. I saw Yoongi about to open my nightstand, when I rushed to him and pulled his hands off the drawer. "No need to go through there nothing to look at in there." I tried to get him to not go through the drawer with all my... toys in it. He looked at my confused before nodding and laying on my bed. I giggled at him and grab a few more things like my charger, AirPods, and laptop. Once I had everything packed in the 2 suitcases I zipped them up sighing.

"That's everything I'll need," I told him he stood up and grabbed the suitcases. "Hey, I can carry them!" I told him, he grinned putting one down only to put me on the head and say "now now, princess, can't have you overworking yourself." Before grabbing the bags and leaving me flustered in my room. I quickly grabbed my phone and rushed out to see him already leaving the house with the bags. I pouted and left locking my front door before walking to the limo.

I climbed back in and gave them a smile. Jungkook patted the seat next to his again and glad you took it not wanting to sit near yoongi, cause of how embarrassed I was. He came in and winked at me causing me to hide my face. "You sill never guess what Jimin has-" I heard yoongi start to tell them, I gasped before rushing to yoongi and covering his mouth. "Oh, what does our little Jimin have?" I heard Namjoon ask. "N-nothing! I don't have anything!" I tried to get them away from the subject. "Oh yes you do~" yoongi said. I glared at yoongi before walking back over to Jungkook not wanting to be near yoongi and his traitor self.
"So he has-" I was about to jump at him when I felt jungkook and Taehyung hold me back. "Go ahead tell us Yoongi-Hyung" I heard jungkook say, causing me to gasp and look at him like he was evil. "Oh he has a bunch of pretty little things that he wears, let's see we have all kinds of lacy panties, we have some knee highs, and all these fancy little lingerie" He said smirking at me. I felt everybody's eyes on me, I looked down embarrassed on the fact that they knew all that about me.
"Damn." I heard J-Hope say, my head whipped towards him, he shrugged and said "I mean I wouldn't mind seeing it" He casually let out, I tried to get my arms free from the two holding onto me, that didn't work as I they only held onto me tighter. "Y-yah let me go!" I said struggling to get out of their grasp, my hard on very visible now. As the shirt I was wearing had ridden up. "But don't you want your favorite idols to help you with your little problem?" Taehyung whispered in my ear. I felt jungkook Shane brush up lightly against it cause me to let out a whimper. " Jesus leave the poor boy alone, you're all ganging up on him." I heard Jin say, thank god! If he didn't say something now there isn't anyway I would've told them to stop.

I heard them groan and let go of me. I quickly pulled my shirt down my ears burning, and my stomach tingling. "How about you come sit over here, and not in between those two horny messes. I heard them argue back, but I didn't pay attention as I quickly stood and rushed to Jin sitting beside him. Since he was at the edge I was only next to him. "They're not necessary don't pay attention to them, you're too cute for your own good." Jin chuckled in my ear, I smiled at him and leaned up against the window slowly drifting to sleep, barely noticing the hand that was now resting on my thigh.