20: Single's day

Title: Single's day

Plot: one day in singles day, fate was there to interwine souls. 

--

"Hey," wendy called out Seulgi who was busy watching something on her phone by the couch. "Seul-ah!"

Seulgi's attention was totally on her phone and was only diverted after a few more calls. "Yeah?"

Wendy fluffed her hair after she curled them. "I'm asking if you'll go to the Single's day."

Seulgi fixed her position, "But today is Valentines."

"Valentines is not only for couple you know." Wendy stated like a matter of fact. "Irene will be there. You know her, she's allergic to men."

Seulgi just gave Seungwhan a nod. Of course. "Okay just give me a few minutes to fix myself."

"Well then hurry up! It's actually a large gathering so—" Wendy didn't finish her sentence when Seulgi raced upstairs, aiming for the bathroom.

Singles Day. She read the invitation. It doesn't bother her that much if she's just in the house and playing games but her friends are totally hopeless romantics---well, with the exception of one.

Irene playfully played with her arm as they knock on the door. It was Doyoung's house.

"Unnie, why are you coming again?" She asked Irene who was smiling at her. "What?" The older returned the question. "Besides I don't want to be at home without you guys."

Her answer flattered Seulgi. "I don't know it's just a bit unusual. And for sure, many would hit you up later."

"I don't care about anything than the food." Irene assured her before rolling both of her eyes. Augh, men.

Joy and Yerim weren't with the three. Since it was Valentines, Joy was at a beach in Busan with her boyfriend, Yook Sungjae. While Yerim just recently broke up with Jung Jaehyun so she told them that she doesn't want to see his face in the party. She even calls Jaehyun, the boyfriend of boyfriends, since she can't handle all the girls swooning over him.

The door finally opened and Wendy was greeted by the owner of the house, "Eyyy! Wendy in the house yo!"

Other people inside turned their attention to the door, warmly welcoming them. Irene smiled at everyone and shook hands while Seulgi wondered where the pretzels are.

"Okay guys, enough introductions because I'll be letting you introduce yourselves with my magic mic!" Do young proudly brought out his toy microphone. "Okay let's all settle down—"

Seulgi sat in beside Irene while Wendy was continuously chatting with Lucas. Another guy named San E was continuously pointing Irene so she distracted her attention elsewhere. There's just a reason why she hated these kinds of events. Instead, Seulgi and Irene both eyed for the snacks. "Hey, those look delicious." Irene pointed out the red velvet cake. Seulgi felt her eyes lit up. "I know."

"Let's eat everything here." Irene stood up, pulling Seulgi with her and attempting to go to the snack bar but then--

"You bet—"