16: Something new

"What do you want to be when you're big?"

That was a big question.

Kids of my age started buzzing around. Some are just playing around while some are really not bothering to answer it. A pretty girl from our class stood up, "I want to be a super model!" That can't be far away from true, she's really a gem. A boy beside me also raised his hand and stood proud, "Me? I want to be an astronaut!" The impossible can always be measured, things that are in limit and things that you really cannot have. I'm going to bet that now; he's the one lining up to explore planet mars.

I can remember myself standing up, eyes almost smiling from the excitement. "I want to besomeone admired." That was just simple yet so questionable, and hence, I didn't escape the interrogation, "What do you mean admired, Seulgi?"

My smile grew wider, "Like those super heroes but then, I don't have any super powers." My words were from my heart. "I just want to be someone who is looked up to or maybe, just someone you could be proud of."

"I will always be proud of you." My teacher said that time that made me skeptical and a little bit nervous. What if I disappoint her? But... why would I bother? I'm just a little kid. I can still change my fate.

I will be that someone.

"C'mere baby," I man griped Seulgi's waist as she was hoisted on his lap while this random man scanned her curves, admiring yet craving for them. Seulgi didn't even hesitate. This is her world and she had to play along to survive. The man's grip started to get needier and Seulgi knew that she had to step up her game. She pressed herself harder on him. "What do I get?" So far, that was her most seductive voice...well maybe because this man was a big client of hers and she is told that

"Argh baby, do you still have to ask that?"

"I can give you what you want and run you through my palms," Then she leaned more, "—but don't call me baby."

She just hated that word. People would think that it was sweet but for Seulgi, it was inappropriate. That endearment was for someone who could accept and love her not for just some game of flesh.

"I can pin you right here right now." Chanyeol wasn't kidding. He'll really pin her down on the table since that this was a v.i.p suite. Once again, Seulgi played it naughtier. She griped his collar and gave it a lick. "Taste like—"