17: Yongi

Title: Yongi

Prompt: Vlogger Seulgi

Characters: ksg + lty + rv + nct

Author's notes:

YALL HEAR OUT RED VELVET'S PSYCHO!!! ITS BANGING LOVES! Thank you to all those who stayed and to those who still loves seulyong ffs, I'M WITH YALL. Recommend me some seulyong pr seulgi fics? No epistolaries please.

Ps: I saw a lot of grammar and typo, plot holes in lots of my fics. I need to edit them.

Pps: What fic do you want me to do? Or to update?

---

"Happiness! Annyeong this is Seulgi!" A jet black haired girl whose beam is a lot lovelier the sun stretched both of her arms as a gesture of welcome to her viewers and as well, as an introduction in her vlog. "It's been a long time," Her smile never left her face as she took a quick look back on her past life. "So I just want to thank you guys for your never ending support. Taeyong is very happy with you guys supporting us together now that we are married." At the back of her mind, her marriage vlog still repeats. It was just so magical. She never even thought that her mysterious dance partner was the 'one'. They say that it's easy to find love but it's hard to find the genuine and lasting one.

"So as a reward," Kang Seulgi quickly peeked out the window to check if her husband is still doing his chore only to find a shirtless Lee Taeyong outside washing their car. He was wearing a faded denim jeans while sweat and soap ran down his chest down to his groin. Oh Lord, such a forbidden view. Her husband was such a dish. She automatically blushed and bit her lips maybe as a sign of thirst. Seulgi painfully averted her gaze and went back and sat in front of the bed, where her camera is focused. "So Taeyong is really busy now. He even told me earlier that he was too lazy to go outside so I think that this is the right moment to pull up this," She rapidly pulled two rounded socks and yelled in enthusiasm "—Prank!" She giggled. "So, I am going to Yeri's party today, taeyong knows that by the way, wearing a skin tight dress and of course, I am going to make these babies," She pointed out her chests and pouted slightly "—bigger."

"I mean, I couldn't help it if I laugh at the middle of this prank because that will be so fun. But okay disclaimer," Seulgi warned as she combed her locks. "I don't want any modifications on my body. Although I am open of the idea of enhancement but that's for other people. I am really contented with what I have now and especially," Her heart pounded fast, "God gave me someone who reminds me every day that I am beautiful and I think that's enough."

Marrying Lee Taeyong was one of the best things that happened to her. Back then at a certain studio where she was training, he was just so rogue, shy and cold to others. She never knew that she could even start a friendship with him. She didn't even expect that the icy haired boy would ever lay his eyes on her and invite her to be his partner while dancing to sexy Spanish songs and dance ballroom.

"Okay, I think that's enough. Please do subscribe if you ever like my content and thank you for those people who keep on supporting us. I will work hard!" She gave the camera a hug smile as she finally stuffed her bra with the socks. It was quite painful at first but she really took her time at adjusting on what looks better and natural. A sly smirk escaped her lips when she saw the final outcome. It was quite a sight. Her breasts weren't too big but they were the right size. The push-up bra and the socks outdid themselves. "I wanted to film this earlier but my breasts were hurting and I was quite not feeling well last week."