9: Ertswhile

Title: Erstwhile

Prompt: lee taeyong discovers one of seulgi's secrets.

Genre: fluff

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty

Author's notes:

This is too adorable I just—YA'LL DID YA SEE YERI IN THAT BE NATURAL DANCE? I've got lots of drafts about seulyong and lots of stories that aren't finished yet. Im punishing myself. I need to write bruh

Please do comment if you think this entry deserves it!

My previous one shot has a connection to namlee though and nam joo hyuk's going to manila when he's already broken up with my side chick. :c

This is my longest by far and most favorite huhu

;;;

"What are you looking for again Seul?"

Taeyong and Seulgi stood before a large oak door while preparing their breaths. Seulgi observed the patio and it was still like what she had remembered. Those lilies and tulips outside and some roses lining up on the yard, it's such a refreshing sight.

"I told you, it's my mom's necklace. She's been asking me to get it before we go for the wedding coordinator." Seulgi replied, tucking the loose strands of her hair behind her ears. She missed this place a lot. Ever since she had to study in Seoul, she rarely visits her grandmother's house. She missed her Kimchi stew and vegetable salad a lot. It feels like they're not family whenever they talk on phone especially that now, Seulgi's got a job and being engaged to a guy who planned to live in Insadong is much farther than what she expected.

Taeyong nodded and hummed a reply. Seulgi's grandmother was the sweetest person he's ever known. She's also got Seulgi's cheeky smiles and she loved to bake him cookies those times wherein he was still courting Seulgi.

And now that he's set off to marry the most beautiful bride in the span of three weeks, he really needed to get closer to her family.

He knocked once more while Seulgi hushed him with another knock. "Grandma?" She called out, pouting when she didn't get a reply.

"Maybe she's sleeping babe." Taeyong told her, scanning her girlfriend's sharp features. To ease the tension of not coming to see grandma Kang for almost a month, one of Taeyong's hands reached her left cheek and he gave it a gentle squeeze. "Fat."

He got Seulgi's attention as she turned to him with both eyes knitted in annoyance.

Taeyong licked his lips from the lovely sight of her face, a product of him teasing her. He reached for her left cheek again and gave it another pinch, "Fat. So fat Miss Cheeks."

Seulgi shoved him away as she flicked her tongue. "Stop it. I'm not fat Yong, can't you see that I barely had meat on my bones?"

"But your cheeks are fat."

"You are not helping."

"You look sexy when you're mad."

"Wow, nice logic." Seulgi decided to face him entirely and raise an eyebrow, "Do you want me to always be mad at you?"

"If I'd get to kiss you to shut you up then why not?"

"Aish." Seulgi cursed silently. Her fiancée is really not helping at all but she appreciates the fact that he tries to lighten up the mood. He's always been like that and that was also the reason why she loved him so much.