7: Leave your lover

Title: Leave your lover

Prompt: Does Taeyong really have a chance?

Genre: slight angst!

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty + chittapon + lisa + tzuyu

Author's notes:

I could do a lot of one shots lmao anyways, many of you requested for a treat you better sequel so I've thought of this. I'm just clipping the angst though. Aside from shawn mendez, Charlie puth, camilia cabello, I'm really inlove with sam smith and his songs but he doesn't come back up till now like wtf

I would always appreciate your comments if you think this one shot deserves it!

Im really depressed about my onew's issue though. It was unintentional yet the media made it worse. My heart is so heavy that I'm going to combust but thank God that it's solved. So to those who's reading this, the article allkpop made and the other reports are false. It was misunderstandings so don't bash him.

;;;

"Set my midnight sorrow free

I will give you all of me

Just leave your lover, leave him for me."

"Oh I'm inlove with you and you will never know

But if I can't have you, I will walk this life alone."

It was February 13.

It was the day before that pink coated mess on where many are either complaining or wishing to come.

Taeyong plays with the eraser tip of his pencil, slightly biting it while staring outside of the window, face blank. Doyoung and Jaehyun stares at him because of curiosity. The boy's not talking much and he was not in his usual self. He would be denying a few invites to go in clubs or the forced out blind dates and basketball. He would just stay inside his room and sulk like a mad man.

"What happened? Did he bump his head or is the apocalypse coming?" Doyoung asked, still bothered. He scratched his nape from the impatience of Jaehyun's answer.

"I don't know. He really looks depressed."

"Whenever he attends the dance club, he never talks to anyone. He would just stay bland and just stare at the choreographer." Doyoung spat out his investigation. "Did someone die? Does he need an exorcist?"

Jaehyun further examined Taeyong. From his theories, it has something to do with Seulgi. "Not someone but something had died."

Doyoung raised an eyebrow. "What is—"

"Maybe his heart died."

Doyoung would've scoffed and hit him from his cheesy line if it weren't for Taeyong's condition. Doyoung got the hint that Taeyong might be heartbroken so he decided to man up and talk to him. He approached his friend, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"You're sulking for almost two days now my friend." Doyoung tried it casual. "Let's go and have fun after class."

Taeyong sighed, averting his gaze from the window. "I'll pass."

"You always pass ty, come on." Jaehyun joined the consolation and pat his back. "What happened huh?"

Taeyong smirked bitterly at Jaehyun, "So you don't know huh?"