2: Teasing, Trust and Jealousy

Title: Teasing, Trust and Jealousy

Prompt: In which Kang Seulgi's best friend arrives in Seoul and Lee Taeyong doesn't know how to even react.

Genre: fluff

Word count: words

Characters: ksg + lty + syh

Author's notes: I'm so sorry if I don't update like how I did last summer, school started and I go home 4 or 5 pm. It sucks because my brain is badly bleeding and so does my aching body. This One-shot scenario has been lingering inside my head for a long time now. It was actually kind of cute! Anyways, Red Velvet is feeding reveluvs so much updates and love! Their Concert! I wish for a Seulrene special again! *fangirls* I really wanted a part two of this tho, lol.

;;;

Taeyong felt like he was transported back to his childhood days. There was a big ship near the shore, floating mightily. Taeyong observed how pirates jumped out of the cruise ship's windows, laughing their hearts out with two treasure chests in between their arm pits. Taeyong didn't budge an inch but instead he just wondered what those pirates might do to the island he was staying now.

Their pirate clothes were of different colors of the rainbow. They were quite entertaining to look at, those fluffy beards and chest hair. Taeyong took a step back when he noticed that the pirate dressed in Yellow pointed him. It made him remember his girlfriend, Kang Seulgi, because of the color. With that, he became paralyzed at his position and let the pirate come closer. The pirate was much taller than he is and he was also lean and rogue. His lips were cracked and a red bird was proudly standing on his left shoulder, much to his surprise because the bird was smiling creepily at him.

Taeyong thought that he was going to die when the Pirate began speaking in that harsh, deep voice in Caribbean accent—but to his shock, the pirate was speaking in Kang Seulgi's voice.

The yellow pirate stared at him while shouting, both hands on the waist, "Lee Taeyong get your ass off the bed! Augh! Wake up! Wake up!" Then it got more disturbing when the Pirate held both of his shoulders and began shaking Taeyong's body, shouting a "Wake up!"

"Wake up!" Seulgi can feel herself give up. It was already past eight in the morning and Taeyong was still in bed, snoring like a kid. As much as she wanted to pinch her sleeping boyfriend, she got a hold of herself. She grabbed a pillow and tried hitting Taeyong with it.

Meanwhile, the pirate began drifting away from him. He was to ask, what the hell was happening but the pirate's face was beginning to decompose and morph like Seulgi's face.

After a minute, it became all clear with him.

"Don't close your eyes! Augh! We're late!" Seulgi complained, her patience getting thinner and thinner.

"W-What—" Taeyong stuttered, eyes still drooping. He licked his lips and stared at his girlfriend, sitting on his abdomen and her eyes annoyed.

The scenario made him happy but a bit frustrated. First of all, his dream was cut by Seulgi and he wasn't able to talk to the pirate. It would be his first time! But seeing Seulgi waking him up is his kind of thing.

"If you don't wake up—" Seulgi threatened, her voice firm. Taeyong sighed from the order, palming his face. "I'm up, I'm up geez."

Seulgi got off her boyfriend's abdomen and sat beside the bed. Taeyong also sat up, wiping the corner of his eyes. His brown hair all disheveled and he can still feel the cold tinge of the aircon. "Why are you waking up this early? We're not in school—"