6: Hickey Prank

Title: Hickey Prank

#bloggerseulgiEpisode2

Prompt: Due a dare, Seulgi pranked her boyfriend that she got a hickey when he was gone for three days.

Genre: fluff

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty

Author's notes: where do you guys watch nct life in Osaka? Also Red Velvet's variety show? Btw, I just watched nct's horror house and I deadass died because of Taeil and Taeyong. Taeil wanted to man up to winwin but my poor smol sunshine was pushing him to the ghost lol. He screamed so hard and I died laughing.

Same to taeyong's dolphin scream. ( I can remember ten from hit the stage, screaming like a girl because of the ghost prank lol tragic) Who knew that the panty dropper and fiery eyed boy is actually soft and screams like a dolphin at the haunted house. (my yuta is savage af)

@checkyourseul is my ig if ya'll wanted to talk wiiiieee. I'd love to hear from my readers although we're just a smol fam.

Seulgi's vids are slightly inspired by my fave youtubers~

;;

"Happiness! Hi guys, Seulgi here." Seulgi introduced herself in front of the camera. Her smiles showed her excitement for her third video. She fixed her hair while she lowered her voice. "You guys know Yong right?" She asked her viewers through the camera. She licked her lips before continuing, "Well, actually he arrived last night from his family vacation in Bali. He stayed two days and one night there. And while he was away, since it is vacation, I decided to hang out with Wendy until we kind of went too far with the dares."

She controlled her giggles and tip toed towards the door to check if Taeyong is somewhere near. She sighed when she confirmed that he was still downstairs. "So now, I decided to do the Hickey Prank. I don't know if he'll fall for it but yeah, I needed to win those free snacks from Joy." Seulgi pulled some things from her pocket. "This is a special effect bruises make up wheel. I've got a cotton too and another eye shadow."

She showed every material that she'll use for the prank, setting them all up in front of a huge mirror. She opened the palettes and cleared all away her hair that's blocking her neck. "So," She called out but snickers later. She controlled her voice because Taeyong might hear her from downstairs. "I am already feeling guilty right now." She placed the camera beside her makeup palettes, waving her hand to check if the camera's got her. After confirming, she continued. "I swear, I already feel funny and I am so guilty but I just couldn't back out. It will really take a big chunk of courage to actually lie to him but I've already watched a few hickey pranks and some were extreme and some were adorable. Only a few were actually scripted though."

Seulgi started on making the fake hickey on her neck. "So I will be doing one hickey on my neck and another one near my left collarbone." She firstly put a brown colored eye shadow followed by the red one and the violet one. She tried hard to make it look real. "I'm so sorry, I am not an expert with makeup yet. I don't apply too much of makeup though, I could look groggy and older."

She dotted the eye shadow on her desired areas. "Would Yong even see and believe this prank? I've got no idea. I hope I could really pull this off well because I think this will be fun."

After finishing the two fake hickeys on her neck and left collarbone, she smiled and checked it dearly to know if she's done a great job. She fished out her phone from her pocket to call Wendy.

HypnosisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara