4: Treat you better

Title: Treat you better

Prompt: Unrequited love is the hardest but the most pure.

Genre: slight!angst

Word count: 2280  words

Characters: ksg + lty + chittapon

Author's notes: taeyong nowadays at nct life be like, kawaii on the streets, senpai on the stage. I love shawn mendez you guys, if I could only meet him. *smiling thru the pain* rv's snl got me dying XD

Ya'll fugitive is 7k and almost all of my seulyong fics have reached 1k lol

;;;

"I know I can treat you better, better than he can."

Lee Taeyong stared at the girl with brown locks, bangs brushing against his glossy eyes and with a splendid stand, her perfect figure. She was leaning against her locker with her back laid flat. Her perfect abs can be seen far away through the black crop top that she was wearing. Her eyes were turning crescents every time she giggled. He watched her speak at her phone, lips curving into a big smile because of her lover's corny jokes. Taeyong won't lie; he adored Kang Seulgi so much.

He can gawk at her in an empty room for a whole day without a blink.

He also loved the way her hand clutches together whenever she's feeling very happy. Seulgi kicked the air, wanting to make a joke. It was lunch time and many people are in the Cafeteria.

She finished her snack and got her friends to untag her for a moment to talk at her boyfriend who's at a dancing competition that day. Oh how she's proud hearing that his group won. She would always be proud of his accomplishments.

Taeyong revered her laughs. Her laughs appear to be very soothing in his ears. He knew that Seulgi is also flawed but why does she appear to be perfect in his eyes? The only sad thing is that she's taken, she's already owned.

But he also can't deny the feeling that is taking over him ever since.

Jealousy.

"Oh shush Ten Chittapon! I know you can't cook—No no! You almost burned your mother's kitched trying to make bibimbap and guess what, you slit your fingers! Seulgi insulted her boyfriend, Ten, over the phone but she still can't deny the creeping blush on her cheeks.

"At least I tried! Next time I won't cook for you, I'll eat you instead." Ten replied in a slight serious tone that got Seulgi's laughter decreasing, pink blush still visible on her cheeks.

"Y-Yah, stop joking or I'll break up with you!" Seulgi almost stuttered because of Ten's naughty talking. Ten crossed both of his arms and answered, "Oh no Seul, I won't lose you."

Seulgi just let out a small smile. "You want to try me?" She taunted but when her boyfriend doesn't reply, she beamed apologetically. "Of course you won't lose me Ten."

Taeyong just scoffed. He knew that he shouldn't be watching and hearing these things, torturing him but what can he do?

"Don't joke like that again Seul. I hate jokes like that." Ten replied in a serious tone quite threatening. Seulgi unconsciously nodded. "Oh what will I do without you jerk? You know that I love you right? And I'm your noona!"

"No," Ten protested. "You're my baby."

"Noona!" Seulgi objected, taking the joke.

Taeyong just whipped his body around and walked away, exiting the hallway. He wanted to approach Seulgi for a friendly talk, if he's lucky, or maybe have her teach him origami of that's the only way of spending time with her. Oh how he wanted to take her home and proudly shout to the world that that girl is his.