1: Mornings

Title:  Mornings

Prompt: In which Lee Taeyong wakes up his girlfriend, Seulgi to give her a second day welcoming stay and for them to get ready for their date.

Genre: fluff

Word count: 1730

Characters: ksg + lty + extras

Author's notes: I'm nervous, this is my first one shot! I'll try to make 3 one shots before Exo releases a teaser, lol this challenge. Stream Red Flavor guys! Please comment if this one shot deserves it!

;;;

"Okay okay, get me straight. A pink rose or a red rose?"

Taeyong tightly clutched his phone as he bit his lower lip due anxiousness. Yuta was still not answering and it was making Taeyong nauseous. Why not? It was his third question to Yuta about these kinds of stuffs. He doesn't exactly know how he got to ask Nakamoto when he's not even a romantic man. He was going to ask Johnny but the boy was just too busy taking his vacation in California with Jaehyun. He glances at the clock, checking the time and every second that slips ticks off his heart.

"Uh," Yuta replied, scratching his nape before heaving a sigh. "Seriously, Seulgi loves you even if you don't give her flowers." That was his blunt response and it made Taeyong palm his face. He stared at the two roses in front of him, it made him think, why not both?

"You are no help." Taeyong jokes while Yuta just laughed and shrugged Taeyong's nervousness. "But I've got a point right? It's just Seulgi's second day moving in with you and you're acting like a problematic husband—"

"Well that's the point really! Seulgi," Taeyong paused for a moment. Deciding to give Seulgi the pink one first and subtly sending the red rose when she works tomorrow. "I wanted her to feel happy, she deserves that."

Yuta's smile never faded from his face. Taeyong having a girlfriend was a whole new level for them. The guy was always buying stuff for himself, being arrogant and was always playing around with Winwin.

"Ey, these cheesy stuffs are making me puke, ey." Yuta joked knowing he'll trigger Taeyong. The guy changed his old ways after meeting the right girl and it was a boost for their team. They knew that his love for her was very genuine and he would do anything for her. "Last advice Yong, let her do what she loves and please, you breathe, she's happy."

Then off goes the line.

Taeyong couldn't help it but to grin. "You should have a girlfriend Nakamoto." He told the already cut off line before placing his phone inside his pocket. He heaved a long sigh, carefully placing a few plates of breakfast on his apartment's small oak table. He placed the pink rose beside the spoon as he lit out a big smile, bacon and his kimchi stew for breakfast.

He whips his body around and climbed the stairs to fetch his sleeping girlfriend. He happily jumped at the aisle as he passed through a small mirror. He abruptly stopped his steps and checked his appearance. He even smelled his breath.

"What are you doing to me Seulgi—" He tells himself, eyes forming into crescents before slowly opening the door next to it. It was the room that both of them shared every time Seulgi would visit him. He would normally sleep on the floor but this time, it was different.