"Kayleigh."

I called as I opened the door and found her in our room packing her things moments later, "Kayleigh, let me explain. It's not what you think baby. We both know I love you-"

"It's okay Sebastian." She turned around and smiled, "It's really okay."

"Are you sure-"

"I have no right to be jealous over her Sebastian. She's your girlfriend and all."

"We're done Kay. I told you before-"

"But what are we? We say I love you to each other but we have no idea as to what we are."

"Kay-"

"And she's right. People are looking for you out there." She then hit her forehead with her fist gently and mumbled, "I should have sent you home."

"But we're supposed to be together in Upstate County Kay."

"No." She raised her tone, "I'm not supposed to end up in Upstate County Sebastian. I'm supposed to be in Indies. I'm supposed to kill myself."

"Kayleigh, if this is about Colleen, then punch me, slap me, get mad at me. I'll endure it all, even if it would take a long time before you forgive me. Just, don't go to Indies. Please. I don't wanna lose you."

"I'm not mad Sebastian. I'll never get mad at you. It's just that... I'm sorry. I should go."

"Kayleigh." I stopped her, "No, please no. Don't leave me. We promised. You promised. Don't leave me, I'm begging you."

"Go home Sebas-"

"I love you." I shouted loud and clear, hoping I can change her mind. Like my life depended on these three words. But the words that came out of her mouth, shattered me to pieces. They were bullets that kept coming and killed me.

There were tears in her eyes, "I lied. I'm sorry I lied to you. I don't love you. Goodbye Sebastian." I was too hurt by what she said that she let go from my grip and left.

I tried to chase her, "That's a lie Kay. You love me. Please come back." I cried as I failed to chase her. She was already in a bus and as it left, I was left on the road, kneeling down, and cried, desperately pleading that it would stop and Kayleigh would come back to me and change her mind.

But the bus kept driving on. Until it was out of sight.

And that was when I lost Kayleigh.