As the sun rose up, we were away from the town.

I looked at the gas meter of the car and saw that there's only a little gas left. I then decided to look around for a gas station until I found one minutes later. As I neared the gas station, I saw Kayleigh on the passenger seat, sitting with her feet on the dashboard.

"Can you put your feet down? We'll stop by for gas." I said, annoyed.

"Okay." She raised her hands and placed her feet down, "Chill out Sebastian."

I then stopped the car by the gas and looked at her, "Chill out? How the fuck am I supposed to chill out-"

"Amount of gas sir?" The gasoline boy asked.

"Full tank."

He nodded and placed gas in the car. I sighed, "Get out and buy anything you want there."

"I have everything in the car." She smiled.

"Oh yeah." I rolled my eyes, "Bobby pin works fucking wonders." After the gas was filled, we then traveled again. Moments later, I saw Kayleigh reading her list. Curiosity sprang through me and I decided to ask her.

"So that's your list?"

"Yeah." She smiled, "Wanna glance at it?" She then gave me the list. I took it and had a brief glance of it. I then gave it to her and looked at the road.

"What kind of list is that? Bucket list?"

"Something like that yeah. But I don't call it like that."

"What is it?"

"Suicide List."

"Why Suicide List?"

"Things I want to do or places I want to go before I commit suicide."

"What the fuck?" I shouted in shock as I stopped my car at the side of the road.

"Why did you stop?" Kayleigh asked.

"Get the fuck out of my car." I said as I faced her.

"What-"

"Get out." I shouted.

"Why?"

"You're sick. What the fuck! I don't wanna involve myself in your suicide journey."

"You're not."

"How can you say that without me ending up in a fucking prison?"

"I told you, you're free after 2-3 weeks. You're not going to witness it or whatever."

"Shit! I never thought you're this insane. Last night, I thought I'd fuck the hell out of you. And now, we're here, in the middle of nowhere, to fulfill a fucking list and kill yourself. You made me miss fucking school."

"You talk of school like you're serious in studying. You just go there to find someone like me to satisfy your dick-"

"Oh, and I thought we had a deal. What happened to that now huh? Now that you're about to kill yourself?"

"If I complete the list, there's still a month before I kill myself. So the deal's still on. So unless you don't want me to do you anymore, I suggest you go on being my getaway driver and help me in fulfilling my list. Get it?"

I took out my phone, "I'm gonna call the authorities." I then dialed my phone.

"Okay. Call them."

I was shocked when I couldn't call the authorities after a lot of attempts. I then opened my phone and found out that there was no sim card.

"You took the sim card? Where the fuck is it?"

"Geez Sebastian. It's safe in your room."

"It's at my fucking house?"

She sighed, "Just do the favor Sebastian. You said so yourself. We have a deal."

I gave up, groaned and turned on the engine, driving again to God knows where.