Two days. That's what it took.

We had several stops along the way until we reached an unfamiliar place. Kayleigh then smiled, "Can we stop here please?"

I rolled my eyes and stopped the car. I then looked at her as she was checking her list. Afterwards, she turned to me.

"Come on. Let's get out."

We then went out and she was looking at the ground, trying to find something.

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "Look, if you wanna murder me, you better do it now before I fucking leave you-"

"There." She smiled and stepped on something on the ground. She then smiled at me, "Welcome to Indies Sebastian."

I then took out my phone and looked at the map of the state that I had a screenshot of. I zoomed the image and found out that there is no place such as Indies in the state.

"This place has no name Kayleigh."

"Exactly. That's in my list. Name an unfamiliar place." She then stomped on the ground, "And be at two places at once."

"Is that from A Walk to Remember?"

"Nah, fuck that movie. I wanna try what the girl did too." She smiled, "Now, let's go to this place. It's too big and collected with bridges that it takes 3 days to get through the place. So, let's drive the 3 days here. We can stop to rest. The place is completely safe."

"What the fuck? Don't you know how far we are from home? And now you want me to drive further?"

She then went near me and stood on a tiptoe. I closed my eyes as she was about to kiss me. I was supposed to close the gap when I felt a finger on my lips and I opened my eyes to find Kayleigh smirking.

"Well, I just want you to know how good I can make you feel once you help me complete my list." Her finger then trailed to my chest seductively, making my breath hitch, "I can make you feel so good, you bet you'll say that the other girls you've fucked before were so boring in bed because they can't top me after I rode you in bed." She then stood again on a tiptoe and her face was inches from mine, "So, you wanna do this or not? It'll be your loss if you don't want to anymore."

"Fine. But just because we had a deal. Just because I wanted to be inside you."

She smiled then we went in the car. We then drove to "Indies" while Kayleigh was listing names of bridges. After several stops, we went out of the place after 3 days. We drove for hours until Kayleigh told me about a pizza place nearby. We drove going there.