Nighttime came and I'm fucking excited.

One of the hottest girls (probably) in school just said YES to me earlier when I told her to have fun with me. Not just that. She also said she'll meet me AT MY PLACE. Damn, she's really a bad girl. She loves risks. I kept envisioning what might happen tonight. I smirked at the thought. Tomorrow, Kay Barrow will be wrapped around my finger. She's going to be a new girl, MY new girl. I just hoped she's worth shagging like what Ferdinand said.

Moments later, a knock was heard on my bedroom door. I quickly opened it and saw Kay wearing her hood.

"Hi Sebastian." She smiled.

"Hey." I smirked, "How did you get in here?"

"I climbed the easiest part of your house for entrance. Tree by the window."

I looked out the window she pointed and suddenly, there was a wave of familiarity surging. Someone climbed there before and said the exact same thing: it was easy to climb in. But I pushed the thought aside and smiled.

"Come in." I motioned her and she went in.

This is it.

As soon as she went in, I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me, pinning her against the wall.

"So, we're gonna have fun?"

"Yeah." She smiled, "So dress up."

"Wait what?"

"Dress up. We're going out."

"But I thought we're-"

Kay laughed, "You honestly thought that I'm gonna have sex with you?"

"You said yes when I asked you out."

"Yeah. We're going out. For 2-3 weeks."

"What?"

"We'll be away from home for 2-3 weeks."

"The fuck?" I shouted, "I don't even know you. And now, you're kidnapping me?"

She laughed again, "You didn't remember me Sebastian? We met when we were 9. I entered in the same part of your house just so I can get in."

Then memories came in my mind. Oh my God. I remember who she is. My eyes were wide with shock.

"Kay." I mumbled, "Wait, Kayleigh Barrow?"

"Bingo." She smiled.

"Still. Why the fuck will I go with you?" I screamed, "You promised that we'll see each other again. We never met again for 9 fucking years. And now, you came and wanted to fucking kidnap me?"

"I'm not kidnapping you Sebastian, geez. I'm asking you a favor to be my getaway driver and drive me away from here." I was about to say no but she cut me off, "You can't say no. You have a car and I packed our things there."

"What? How?"

"Bobby pin works wonders Sebastian." She smiled, "Come on. Just 2-3 weeks. After that, you're free to go and you can finally fuck with any girl you desire."

"Fine." I huffed. Until an idea came to me. Why fuck with any girl I desire if it can be her? I smiled, "But in one condition."

"Say it."

"I get to fuck you at the end of it."

She hesitated.

"Well, it's your loss. Not to brag, but I'm great in bed. Suit yourse-"

"Deal." She said then we shook hands, "You'll be my getaway driver, you get to use my pussy."

"Deal." I smiled, "So, where to miss?"

"I have a list."

I then prepared and went out of the house as quietly as possible. I then turned on the engine and drove us away from the town.