Let Me Explain

Chris jumped out the bed and pulled his pants up. He buckled up his belt and grabbed his stuff.

"Where are you going? You got a girl?" Darnella asked getting out the bed.

"Look I'm sorry. I got to go. I got to go take care of this."

"Take care of what? Who was that?"

"That's nothing you need to worry about. I'll call you late alright." Chris walking towards the door.

"So you just gonna leave like this? Like really Chris."

"I got to go Darnella. I'll call you. I promise." He said as he headed out the door down the hallway.

Chris walked to the front door and walked out. Getting in his car he jumped in and crunk up. He sped off going 60 all the way home. He was determined to get there as soon as he could.

He know she knows now. And this is not gonna be good for him. Especially with him not giving her time and he is not giving her sex like she wants it. He got home in no time. He didn't park the car straight. He just jumped out and ran to the door.

Getting to the door he unlocked it and turned off the alarm. He ran to the bedroom where Rika was and walked in. When he walked in she was laying across the bed crying her eyes out.  Chris walked over to her and laid behind her.

"Get the fuck off me Chris. I knew it was someone else. I knew it. You was barely touching me. Didn't want to spend time with me. Complaining about headaches and shit. I was good to you. Why Chris?"

"Baby I'm sorry. It wasn't even like that. Things just got out of control. And got caught up. I wasn't cheating on you. I swear I wasn't." Chris said.

"How dare you? I heard you moaning to a girl. You cheated on me!" Rika said trying to get out the bed.

Chris pulls her back down and wraps his arms around her holding her down.

"Baby please let me explain. I was drinking and wasn't thinking straight. I'm sorry please hear me out." He said.

"I don't want to hear the shit. Get off of me. You betrayed me. I knew it was something. All I've ever asked for was time." Rika said getting out his hold.

She walked to the other side of the room. She cried and cried as she mean mugged Chris. He got out the bed and tried to talk to her. She turned her back and crossed her arms across her chest.

Just as Chris was about to say something he cell phone went off. He looked at a Rika as she turned and faced him.

"Pull that shit out your pocket and let me see who that is."

"What does all that matter. I'm trying to apologize here." Chris said ignoring the rings.

"Hell nah. Answer that shit." Rika said looking at him.

Chris just stared at her. He knew it was probably ole girl calling him back. He didn't want to make matters worse so he still didn't answer the phone.

"Answer that shit now Chris!" She yelled at him.

"Why does it even matter what or who this is. I am trying to figure this out with you. Rik please listen to me."

"Fuck that shit. Answer the phone now!"

Chris pulled the phone out and looked at the phone. He saw that it was Darnella calling him. He told her to wait until he call her and she didn't.

"I don't know what to do at this point." Chris thought you himself.

"Hello?" He said softly.

"What's going on with you? Why aren't you answering me? What is going on? You just up and left." Darnella said.

"Can I call you back?"

"Nah talk to this bitch. This is who you wanted to spend time with and fucked without even being asked." Rika yelled.

"I ain't fucked this girl man the fuck?" Chris yelled.

"Excuse me? You didn't fuck me but I was surly sucking this shit out of your dick. And you wasn't complaining about it either." Darnella said.

"Oh so she sucked your dick? Wow really?" Rika said after slapping Chris.

Chris grabbed his face and looked at Rika.

"What the fuck? Why did you slap me?"

"Why? Why?! Why wouldn't I slap your ass? You let this bitch suck on your dick and God knows whatever. How would you feel if I let someone pull they shit out and I suck away?" Rika yelled.

"Don't do that shit. I'll kill you and him. You are my girl. I didn't fuck her. And I told you things got out of hand."

"Oh now things got out of hand? Was things out of hand when you was kissing me?" Darnella yelled.

"You kissed  that bitch?"

"Bitch? Who you calling a bitch? Chris didn't tell me he had a girl. So how was I suppose to know?"

"So you didn't tell her about me? Really? So this how we do things?" Rika yelled as she cried.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't feel the need to tell her. We was not talking. That shit just happened. I swear. I love you baby." Chris said.

"So what you trying to say? I was just a hit and quick it thing?" Darnella said.

"No it's not like that Darnella. Please let me call you back." Chris pleaded.

"Nah you ain't calling shit back. End this shit now." Rika said.

"Listen let me handle this please. Darnella I will call you back please let me handle this." Chris said.

"Fine." She said hanging up in his face.

"How could you do this to me? You said you would never leave me or cheat on me and this is what I get?" Rika said.

"I'm sorry baby. It was not something that I planned. I swear I've never did this before. I love you. And I want to be with you." Chris said.

"Fuck you!" She yelled storming out the room.

What will happen????

Is this over?????

Comment and vote!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 700.