Next Day

Chris woke up with the alarm. He swung his legs to the side of the bed and stretched and let out a big yawn. He looked back at Rika and saw she was still sleep. He shook his head and headed to the restroom. He walked in and closed the door. He took care of his business and started the water in the sink. Washing his face and brushing his teeth he tried to wake himself up.  After he was done he walked to the shower to start his water. Taking his clothes off he pulled the curtain back and stepped in. Letting the water hit his face he closed his eyes and let it wake him up. He grabbed for the towel and started taking care of his hygienes. Before he was even ready to rinse off he felt hands grab him.

"The fuck Rika. You scared the fuck out of me." He said jumping.

"I'm sorry baby. I just heard the water running and wanted to join my man in a morning shower and maybe get some." Rika said as she kissed his back.

"Nah I'm good. Step out and I'll let you have the shower to yourself."

"Wait why? I'm already in. You can share with me."

"I don't want to share with you. Please.
Let a nigga breath."

"So you really about to kick me out the shower?"

"Hell yeah. And can you do it now please?" Chris said lifting a eyebrow at her.

"I can't believe this shit. You really doing this shit to me?"

Chris didn't respond. He just continues to shower and get himself together. Rika got out the shower and slammed the door behind her. Chris finished in the bathroom and dried off. He wrapped the towel around his waste and stepped in the room where she was.

"So you gonna walk in here like that knowing I wanted some dick and torture me?"

"Rika ain't nobody doing shit. You keep making this shit about you. What about what I want?" Chris said going through his closet.

"About you? What do you do? All you do is go on tour and sing. Go to the studio and record. We don't do nothing. I have needs too Chris."

"See there goes that word again."

"What word?"

"You. All you worry about is you. What you want, what you need. I pay everything in this fucking house. I pay for all your needs and all I get is what you want. Man fuck that shit."

"So you gonna switch this shit on me? That's not fair. I sit at this house all day everyday with you. I am here trying to be sane. All you do is come home and leave me here."

"Rika this shit is getting out of fucking control. All you do is shop and complain. I get tired of this same shit with you. I asked your ass did you want to come with me this last time. You said no. Now you got a issue. Miss me with that shit."

Chris took the towel off and put on his boxers and slid on his pants. After getting dressed he walked to the chair and put on his shoes. Putting on all of his accessories to his outfit he grabbed his cell and his keys and headed towards the door.

"Where the hell do you think you going now?" Rika yelled throwing the remote towards his head.

The remote hit the wall and Chris turns around and walks back to her.

"What in the hell is wrong with your ass? If that shit would have hit me I swear we would have had a issue in this bitch."

"Oh you was gonna hit me huh?"

Chris walked closer to her and grabbed her by her arms and got in her face.

"Try that shit again and find out."

Chris let her go and walked towards the door. As he was grabbing the knob Rika yelled out to him.

"I hate you for this shit. You never see me for what I am. You must have another bitch."

Chris laughed and walked out the door and closed it behind him. As he was walking down the stairs Rika came out behind him.

"Don't walk away from me. I ain't done talking to your ass."

"Rika go on now. Now I was nice enough to walk away from your ass. Leave this shit alone now."

Chris walked in the kitchen to grab him a bottle of water out the fridge when Rika slams the door closed.

"I'm not done talking to you." She said standing in front of the door.

"Man move out the fucking way. I got to go."

"I ain't moving no where until you talk to me."

"Rika I ain't gonna tell you again. I got work to do. Move your ass from in front of the damn refrigerator."

"No."

"Fine stand there then. I can go by a store for water." Chris said walking to the door.

As soon as he went to turn the alarm off and grabbed the door to leave she jumped in front of him again. Chris rolled his eyes and looked down at her.

"You still at this shit? Man move the fuck out the way. You making me mad now."

"I ain't doing shit Chris. You need to hear me. And I ain't shutting up until you listen to me."

Chris got mad at her and backed up. He put his finger over his mouth being funny for her to shut up.

 He put his finger over his mouth being funny for her to shut up

"I don't give two fucks how you feel right now. Now move your ass before this shit get real." He said opening the door and walking pass her.

Rika  didn't know how to take what he just did. Her eyes watered and she ran back upstairs and threw herself on the bed and cried. She  didn't understand what was so hard for him just to give her some time. Chris got into his ride and drove off.

Was he wrong?????

She is really pushing it!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!?

I will update this book when the reads hit 175 and the votes 25.