Shocked

"What do you mean my dad made sure of that?" Quincy asked Rachael.

"There was some things that happened when you was born. I wanted to keep you, but your father was married. He cheated on your mom with me. When I told him I was pregnant, he wanted me to get a abortion. He even paid for it. I told him I was but knew I wasn't.

So the day of the appointment I didn't show. He was there pissed calling my phone and all. I blocked him. I moved out the apartment that he was paying for and moved into this house with the money he was giving me.

Once he found me it was too late for a abortion. So what he did was to make his name stay clear was let your mother adopt you and I had to sign all my rights as your mother to Diann. You see I never wanted to do that. But he said he would ruin me if I didn't." Rachael explains as she got teary eyed.

"I don't believe that shit. My dad may be a lot of things but he's not a monster like you are making him out to be." Rik said getting upset.

"Sorry to be a barrier of bad news but your father is what I said he was. I wouldn't lie about something like that. I have papers to prove that he paid and all." Rachael said to Rik.

"Let me see the papers." Quincy said.

Rachael got up and went upstairs. She was gone for about a minute and came back and sat down with some papers. She passed the papers to Quincy. Quincy just sat there and looked at the papers for a second. He didn't want to read it at first and just leave well enough alone. But he already was here and this is what he wanted to know. He already hated his dad right now as it was. And with the information told he despised him worse.

He took a deep breath and opened the papers. He read over each one. Turning the pages as his eyes got watery. He couldn't believe what he was reading. He looked up and looked at Rachael, then Shantel, and then Rik and Chris.

"What bruh? Talk to us." Chris said do him.

Tears fell down Quincy face. He quickly wiped his face. Taking another deep breath, he passed the papers to Chris and Rika. They read the papers.

"Nah! This can't be right." Rika said out loud.

"It is right. And it is the truth. I loved you son. And still do. Your father was behind this. Don't blame me. Please." Rachael said.

"Don't put this all on my dad. You could've still came for Q. As a mother you should have fought harder." Rika said as she cried and wiped tears.

"And you think I didn't? I did all I could to get my son back. Your father was not having. And let's not forget your mom. She had her hand in this too. All because she was embarrassed that your father couldn't keep his dick in his pants. She took you from me. You got to believe me." Rachael said as she fought back the tears that was coming down her face.

"Mom why you never told me about this?" Shantel asked her as she grabbed her hand.

"Cause they told me to keep it a secret. He pay me every month to keep my mouth closed." Rachel also admits.

"That's not true. Stop it with your lies. My dad don't do that. Can't!" Rik yelled out.

"It did and does. I can prove it." Rachael said as she stood as walked to her purse.

She pulled out a bank statement and walked back over to the others. She sat down and passed Quincy the papers. He took them and looked at them. With his mouth wide open he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Running his hand down his face he sat back in the chair and took a deep breath. He passed the papers to Rika who was patiently waiting for him to give her the documents.

As she read over them tears just fell down her face as she looked at them. Chris took the papers from her and looked over them. He was shocked to what he was seeing. He passed the papers to Shantel who also looked at the documents. After she looked at them she gave them back to her mom.

"See baby I never wanted to give you up. This was all Robert. I swear. I looked for you for years. But he kept you hid from me. I'm so sorry for all of this. I should have just left him alone when I had the chance to before I got pregnant with you." Rachael said trying to explain herself to Quincy.

"Mama this is not your fault. You was forced to give Quincy away." Shantel said trying to ease her mom down.

"Do you believe me?" Rachael asked Quincy.

Quincy looked at her for a few seconds. Then he looked at Rika and Chris. Then at Shantel and back to Rachael. Taking a deep breath before he answered he sat up and looked at Rachael.

"Yes I do. Can I have a relationship with you now that I know? I mean you and Shan?" Quincy asked.

"Of coarse you can. I'm here for this. And so is Shan." Rachael said to him with a slight smile on her face.

Quincy got up and hugged her so tight. He cried in her arms. He only wanted the best for him and his family. He finally got a chance to meet his mom and found out he had another sister too. After a while he let her go and wiped down his face.

"Wow. This is a bit much. I mean I'm glad that I got a chance to meet y'all. But I didn't know all of this was in the process. Dad really got a lot of explaining to do." Quincy said looking at Rika.

"That he does. Look are you done here? I'm ready to go. I can't take no more of this." Rika said to Quincy in a small still voice.

"We can go. Let me just say my goodbyes." Quincy said back to her.

"Me and Chris will be in the car waiting." Rika said as she walked towards the door to leave them to talk.

"I got to go and talk with my parents. But can I get your number so we can keep in touch and maybe do some things together?" Quincy asked her.

"Sure baby. Anything." Rachel said as she put her number in his phone as well as Shantel.

Quincy hugged them and walked out the door to get in the car with Rika and Chris. Getting in the back seat he took a deep breath and put his seatbelt on.

"That was something." Quincy said to them.

Nobody said nothing. Chris looked back in the rear mirror and smiled slightly.

"Rik you good?" Quincy asked her leaning up.

"We will talk later. Let's just get you home." Rika said to him not really giving him no eye contact.

This is about to get real!!!!!

A lot came out!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!