The Next Day

Chris and I got up and got dressed to go meet my dad and brother at the hospital to see mom. We wanted to meet early cause we got to go to the police station about what all happened with Chris, QJ, and my mom.

My dad didn't still like the fact that my mom was shot about Chris. He's currently not talking to me or Quincy behind this. My mom don't know he knows all the information but she will find out today.

As we walked to the car Chris opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door and he walked to the driver seat and got in. As he crunk the car and started headed out the driveway he turned on the radio.

A few songs played and then one of his songs came on.

Play song here

Chris grabbed my hand and kissed it. He looked me between the drive and song the song to me. I couldn't do nothing but blush. He knows how his singing does me. He let my hand go and started running his hands up my skirt.

I moved around in my chair as he continues to make his way to my clit. Chris started rubbing his thumb across my clit and licking his lips as he did it. He squeezed it and slid two fingers inside of me.

I hissed and threw my head back on the seat. As he went in and out of me I moaned and thrust back on his fingers. As Chris continues to drive he went deeper and faster inside of me and then he slowed it back down. I couldn't take it.

"Ah shit baby. You gonna make me squirt in this car." Rika said as Chris continued.

Rika tried to remove his hand and Chris blocked it.

"Nah. I want you to cum for me. I want to taste your sweet juices." Chris said to Rika.

As he was fingering her he rubbed on her pussy even the more. The moaning got louder and louder. Rika couldn't take too much more of it before she was about to cum.

Chris pulled the car over in a place where his car would not be seen. Her couldn't take the moaning no more. He put the car in park and let her seat back. He got on his knees and pulled her legs up and placed them on his shoulders.

Taking his hat off he licked her clit and went to town on her pussy. As the wetness fell from her he sucked all of it up. Rika was moaning so loud now and rubbing her hands across Chris head.

"Yes daddy yes. Eat that shit." She said to him.

Chris stopped and undid his pants. He slid Rika down and slid inside of her. As he entered her they both moaned out.

"Ah shit. That shit feels so good baby." Chris said to Rika.

Chris started pushing all of himself inside of her and beating her pussy up harder and deeper.

"I love you Rik. Baby have my baby." He said to her.

"I love you too baby." Rika said to him as she gave back the same energy he was giving.

Chris started kissing her as he made love to her.

"Fuck baby I'm bout to cum." Chris said as he bit his lip holding one of her legs up as it gave more access to her.

Chris and Rika came together. He fell on her for a few seconds and then he got up and fixed himself. He climbed back in the drivers seat and pulled off. He looked over at Rika and smiled. She looked at him.

"What you smiling for?" Rika asked.

"Nothing. I love you girl. And I will never hurt you ever again. I can't wait for you to be my wife and become the mother of my kids." He said to her.

"Aww baby. I love you too. I can't wait either." Rika said back to him.

Chris grabbed her hand as they rode the rest of the way to the hospital to meet the others. They had fallen back on time cause of their little car romance. They got out the car and went to the floor Dianna was on. Everyone was already there.

"Damn what took y'all so long to get here? We been here." Quincy said to Rika.

"We had a late start sorry." Rika said to her brother.

"Nah your ass was probably being nasty." Quincy said laughing.

"Shut up damn. We here now." Rika said hitting her brother on the arm.

"Whatever. You know I don't like to be left with daddy when he mad. He done yelled at me a million times about this with mama." Quincy informed her.

"I know and I'm sorry." Rika said as she walked over to her mom and kissed her.

"Hey mama. How you feeling?" Rika asked her.

"I'm actually feeling fine. A little sore but fine. Glad to see you and Chris finally made it here." Dianna said.

"Sorry mama. We had a late start." Rika said.

"Hmm. I know what that means. Me and your father done had a many of those when we was your age." Dianna said laughing.

"Mama eww. That is nasty. I don't want to hear that." Rika said.

"Yeah mama. Please spare me the details." Quincy said shaking his head.

As they laughed and talked Albert walked back in with a cup of coffee. He went and sat next to Dianna bed and looked at Chris and his daughter.

"Glad to see you two made it. Now we can get this on the road. Now tell me why my wife was shot because of your foolishness Chris? All of this wouldn't have happened if you had been faithful to my daughter. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't whoop your ass right here and now?" Albert asked.

"Listen no disrespect but this was not because of me. I told you that the other day. And I didn't fuck no other woman. Yea the kiss was bad enough but me and your daughter are over that. And I need for you to respect that I love your daughter and we are gonna get married and have kids." Chris said to Albert.

Everyone looked at him and was in total shock. They couldn't believe that Chris finally stood up to Albert and said what he said.

"Yo you ain't scared to say that to my pops man?" Quincy asked Chris.

"No. It's time that I let him know what I mean. I am not going no where. I love Rika. I'm not cheating on her and I need for you to respect what choice she has chosen. And that's to be with me. With all due respect sir." Chris said as he grabbed Rika hand.

"Wow. No one has ever had the balls to stand up to me like that. I guess I'll respect you for that Chris." Albert said reaching his hand out to shake Chris hand.

They shook hands and called it truce for now. Rika hugged her dad as she cried.

"Thank you daddy for doing this for me." Rika said.

"Anything for my girls. Now y'all kiss your mama. We got to get down to this station." Albert said.

They made up!!!!!!

Chris did that!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

This book is coming to an end!!!!