The Talk

As they walked down the hallway Quincy was very quiet. He didn't know what to think about what he heard. All of his life he felt safe to know he had loving parents. Now he just found out the lady who raised him, and who he knew as his mom is not his biological mother. That broke him to pieces.

"Are you ok  bruh? I know that this is a hard pill to swallow."Nika asked Quincy.

"That ain't even the word for me sis. Like the family I thought I had I don't. That means you're not my full sister. Mom is not my biological mom and Dad well he's just a cheating ass bitch." Quincy said angrily.

"Man I can understand your frustration. I mean this is a lot to take on. But one thing about us, I mean me and your sister, we are still the same. Ain't no half shit. And when we get married it's not gonna change either. Your mom is still your mom. She raised you from the pussy and she ain't having that shit no other way." Chris said to Quincy hoping that cheer him up some.

"Right. Me and Chris got your back bruh. Mama do too. Besides we still brother and sister. Fuck that other lady." Nika said.

Quincy put a half smile on his face. He heard what they were saying but he was still hurt. They walked to the outside bench and sat down. There was a awkward silence. Quincy looked off in space just thinking about all he just heard.

"Q don't be like that. I promise you, I ain't going nowhere bro. You are still my brother and I love you." Rika said.

"I know you do. But that does not change the fact that I was lied to all my life about who I was." Quincy said as he looked Rika in the face.

"I get that bruh. But mom is still your mom. She raised you from the day you was born. She has had you since the hospital. She may not have birthed you but everything else she did. That has to count for something. I know Dad fucked up bad, but this is still your family." Rika said trying to reassure him.

"Right bro. And me and your sister is about to get married. So you will have me too. Feel me?" Chris said trying to build him back up.

"I hear y'all. I really do. But at the same time, y'all have to give me this time to process this. This is not your life that was turned upside down. It was mine. And it still hurts me to know that I was lied to. I mean who was the woman who had me? What is she like? Do I have other brothers and sisters? All of that play in my mind now. I deserve to know. I love y'all but there is another part of me out there. And don't you feel or think I deserve that?" Quincy asked looking at them from side to side with tears in his eyes.

Rika and Chris just sat there. They didn't know what to say back to him at this point. All they knew was Quincy was really hurt behind this. Which is understandable. Rika slid over next to her brother and grabbed his hand.

"Bruh I love you. And I know this is bothering you. But I'm not leaving your side. You are my brother and nothing or no one will change that. If you want to look into your mom well your biological mother, I'm here for it. I got your back. But I feel that you should just deal and move on. Don't open a can of worms that you are not ready for. You don't know what happened to make Ma get you in the first place. This can cause more harm to you than luck. I think you should think about this long and hard before you do this. But either way, I have your back." Rika said to Quincy letting him know how she felt.

"I appreciate that sis. Really." Quincy said as he squeezes her hand.

Before they could talk anymore, Albert walked out to them. Quincy entire attitude changed when he saw him coming towards them.

"Son we need to talk." Al came right out and said.

"I don't have nothing else to say to you Albert." Quincy said in a nasty tone looking away from him.

"What did you just call me? Boy I'm still your father and you will respect me as such." Al said raising his voice.

Rika saw where this was about to head to. She rose to her feet and stood between them.

"Daddy! Q! Please stop this. This was a hard pill to swallow. And you two going for each other throats is not gonna change what has transpired here. Dad I think you should just go home. I'll see about Q. Give us some space." Rika said as she looked up at her dad.

"I ain't going nowhere! We need to talk." Al said back not caring what damage he was causing still being there.

"Man take your ass on somewhere man. You have done so much and you still provoking this man. Just leave bruh. No one wants you here at this point." Chris said standing and speaking up on.

"Who do you think you talking to nigga?" Albert said as he faced Chris.

"I'm talking to your ass!" Chris said walking towards him.

"Nah! This shit ain't about to go down like this. Dad just leave. I'll talk to you later, but now I don't want to." Quincy said standing behind his sister trying to keep things down.

"Fine! I'll leave. But this ain't over." Albert said pointing his finger at Chris and Quincy walking away.

Quincy sat back down on the bench and leaned over and covered his face. Shaking his head from side to side he just was blowed to what was going on.

"See what I mean? This shit will never be the same." Quincy said.

This is getting crazy!!!!

What will happen???

Comment and vote!!!!!

What's y'all opinion on what happened????

Book almost over!!!!