Not This Again

I got to the studio and got out my car. Walking towards the door I walked in and saw all the smoke going around the room from the blunts that was being passed. I saw Trey sitting at the mixer board and walked over to him.

"Wassup fool? You ready to work?" Chris said as he walked towards Trey

"Man I been waiting on your ass. Where you been? You told me you was gonna be here about 30 minutes ago." Trey said looking at him.

"Man baby girl had me all held up and shit. She was complaining about me fucking her so I had to lay her down real quick before I came."

"Damn it's like that homie?"

"Man she could have waited but she made like she couldn't wait on that shit."

"Damn sound like she was a beast."

"Beast ain't even the word for that shit. She was demanding as hell. She trapped me from coming and everything."

"Shid I would have tore that pussy up too my nigga. We can always make music."

"Lets just get this shit going. That could have waited until I got home. You know I'm about that paper. And the way she spends I got to make sure I work."

"I feel you. I laid my part so you need to go do yours." Trey said.

"Aight I'm headed in now." Chris said walking into the booth.

Play song here

The music played. Chris got in his zone so he can be all he know to be on the track. He loved working with Trey. They got a vibe that no one can touch. Chris did his part of the song and came out so they can listen together. They leaned against the desk and bobbed their heads to the beat.

 They leaned against the desk and bobbed their heads to the beat

"Damn my nigga this shit is hard as fuck man." Trey said to Chris.

"It is. We did this shit. I told you I was ready to work."