Chapter 11: Master Vs Weapon

Start from the beginning

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

She leaps off her bed to the ground almost landing on Weiss.

Weiss: (sarcastically) I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies.

Weiss: Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Y/N: I still don't understand why I'm put on the reserve team.

Ruby: W-We thought it would be best if you weren't too close to the fight.

Weiss: Last time you were really injured.

Yang: So, we think its better if you don't push yourself too much.

I look down saddened that I can't do anything until I feel someone grab my hands.

I look up to see it was Blake.

Blake: We just don't want you getting hurt like last time.

Y/N: (sighs) Fine.

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. (pumping her fist) Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah!

We turn to see Sun hanging upside down by his tail near our window.

We jump back in surprise.

Blake: Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time! (Flips into the Dorm room) So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: We are going to investigate the situation... as a team.

Ruby: Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!

We look out the window to see Neptune hanging on by a very thin ledge.

Neptune: Sup.

Ruby: How did you even get up here?