Chapter 14

You had asked America to drive you to the cafe because of you not knowing where the heck it is. You were nervouse to say the least. You've only hung out with your best friend and that was months ago, plus you've known them for years while as this is basically a total stranger if it weren't for the fact that you were in the fandom back before you knew it was real and you were in it. Its funny how you haven't spontaniously combust due to exitement, but then again you woke up in Third Reichs' house with vines growing on your arms. Once America pulled up to cafe you got out of the passanger seat. "When you're done just call and me or the other two will pick you up. Oh and be a bit carefull with Japan, she is very... how do I say this, overly hyper so just a warning" he says before waving and driving off. You turn back to the cafe before walking inside. A bell rang once you opened the door and the fragrence of coffee and pastres filled your nose. Conversations from different counties filled your ears to as you looked around for Japan. After a few seconds you saw them in the of the cafe with her phone out, its case decorated with different anime characters, some of which you could name while others were unknown to you. You walked over to her, sitting in the seat across from her. Her ears twitched from the noise as she looked up. I could see stars in her eyes, as if she was from an anime along with a bright smile. "Hey you made it!" "Ya, I mean that would have been rude to do," you said, rubbing your neck nervously. "So, why did you want me to come here with you?" She just smiled, "Well I wanted to get to know you, I mean its not every day that someone from an entirely different dimention comes here. I also want to become friends with you." You chuckled a bit at this, "Well in order to become friends we'd need to get to know each other." "Well then you go first" And that was the start of a conversation that led up to taking about 3 hours with you two laughing about random things and fangirling about different topics. When you left the cafe you felt happier and had a smile on your face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm sorry for taking a while, I haven't been feeling very motivated lately and so I'm going to be putting this story on hold for a couple months along with my other story to get my barrings and to edit some mistakes I've done. I hope you guys are staying safe